much tougher bite then i expected for sure...tom and i caught 5 keepers and 3 shorts but we squeeked out the win with those 5 fish....5" kalin grubs was the best bait for us on a 1/8 oz ball head

1st....wojcik/butterfield....5 fish....8.68#....lunker....2.57#
2nd....demoya/neally....4 fish....7.99#....lunker....2.29#
3rd....naymie/demulis....5 fish...7.64#....lunker...2.83#
4th.....team m@m.....5 fish....6.04#

event lunker.....naymie/demulis....2.83#

we had 6 boats

well...CBH ran 20 events in 2012 and i would like to thank all that participated for sure!

i will post the 2013 Spring Cold Water Series schedule sometime late january

Cran Bog Hawgs!

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Congrats to the die hards that just attended!
Thanks for the tip on what worked too. Who know what catches bass in this weather?

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:43 am

That is hardcore! Great job guys.

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:37 am

Not Pictured above are Team Chourice and Peppers ( I'm chourice or course, Jeff is sweet so he's the peppers LMFAO) after landing in excess of 50lbs of yellow perch some pushing the 1.25lb mark we decided to pack it up and head home. Great job to those who stayed, cant wait for the cold water spring series in February.

Dave runs some awesome events I have learned alot watching him over the past year and a half and hope to incorporate some of his event tactics into our upsoming season. Smooth launches Smooth weigh ins no hassles no hang ups just the way it should be.

Thanks Dave

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:02 am

Yes please someone that eats perch go to west Rez and keep them all took me 6 hrs to land 4 bass and my partner to land 6 but we both had well over 30 perch and our best five yellow fish would have beat our green fish !! Place is cool tho thanks again Dave it's a blast !!!

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Great job guys, under tough circumstances. I've fished the West Reservoir a long time & have many great memories. Caught my largest Lgmth there, 8lbs. 2oz. (no pictures - camera broke, yeah right). Res. use to give up many a large bass. Not as good now.

Posted Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Dave, you do run a great trail and I always enjoy fishing with you guys when I can fit it into my schedule see you in feb wherever thanks

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:27 am

Anyone throw a SB all day? If the bite was that tough. I feel like you could power fish your way into a fish or two with size with the place being so shallow.

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:36 am

Didnt even think about it they were eating small jerks just straight slow reeled w one or 2 1 sec pauses the hole cast !

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:17 pm

t/y all for the compliments!....its the quality and quantity of the fishermen that fish Cran Bog Hawgs that keep me going and also have me excited for 2013....i hope to have some new water to fish for us but no promises on that yet lol i have ALOT of work to do in the upcoming months to take CBH to the next level of an orginization ...t/y again...dave wojcik...Cran Bog Hawgs!

Posted Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Nice work Dave,see you in the spring.

Posted Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:05 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links