Sick of busting my back getting my crawdad into the bed of my truck. Looking for a gently used trailer for it. I am not sure what size trailer I need, I am guessing a 14 foot?

If you have one, let me know. I am interested.

Pm or reply with pics.

thanks

Posted Mon May 26, 2014 5:54 pm

About time!! We're using yours next time now! haha

Posted Mon May 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Lol, think about how I feel having to get my crawdad on top of an SUV every time I go out...

Honestly though, I was thinking about buying a trailer a little while back until I decided to save the money and just deal and I found them online through harbor freight for a couple hundred bucks.

Posted Mon May 26, 2014 7:28 pm

I didn't know they had them on harbor freight. Going to check it out. Thanks for the tip

Posted Mon May 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Posted Mon May 26, 2014 7:56 pm

I've been looking at those trailors for my 10 ft Pelican. It looks to be the perfect size and after a rooftop mishap this past weekend, I think I may pull the trigger in the next 2 weeks. Need to install a tow hitch as well. Just have to free up some funds after son's high school graduation party, but worth the investment.

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 6:16 am

I have an aluminum snowmobile trailer which works sooooo nice!

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 6:22 am

Roger I'm not that handy and I installed my own hitch. Uhaul wanted 300+. I paid around 100 for the receiver, borrowed my neighbors tire ramps and installed it in a couple of hours. There were plenty of YouTube vids. The holes are already on the car. Yours is probably the same.

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 6:23 am

Where did you get your hitch from Shawn? I'll PM or text you about it, so we don't bore the folks with this convo Wink .

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 6:32 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links