so fellow yakkers.

just creating this thread to see if i can find someone to go fishing with sometimes. i go by myself a lot of the times, but it is always nice to make new friends. i live in watertown, but fish anywhere withing 45mins of boston (preferably).

if you own a kayak and want to go fishing, lets do it.

Posted Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:40 pm

I yak by myself a lot also, I live in Holbrook South of Boston, over the next couple weeks I'm gonna try n hit Charles River a few times, either Red Wing Bay in Dover or up on the Medfield/Millis town line, I'll let you know when I'm going.

Posted Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:02 am

I'm from Brockton, I'm interested too, count me in.

Posted Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:15 am

Anyone around during the week??? I may try to get out onThursday morning for a few hours.I am definitely going both days next weekend 1 day to The Nip and 1 day ??? Let me know if any one wants to meet up.

Posted Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:24 am

i can do thursday morning purpleturkey. weather is looking good. and saturday morning too. PM me and we can discuss details

Posted Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:02 pm

I work weekdays and part time a couple nights a week and every other Sunday. But I'm planning on hitting the Nip this Saturday.

Posted Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:50 am

I have tuesdays off. Just bought a new kayak looking for some fishing buddies to help show me the ropes. I live in framingham area but not opposed to traveling to find new fishing holes.

Posted Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:38 am

badlarry

I have tuesdays off. Just bought a new kayak looking for some fishing buddies to help show me the ropes. I live in framingham area but not opposed to traveling to find new fishing holes.

I usually don't know until Sunday what my work week looks like but if I have nothing next Tuesday and the weather's gonna be good I'll meet up with you for a few hours somewhere.

Posted Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:57 am

Sounds good let me know.2 wks and I'm on vacation so if anyone wants to go out on any day in that time frame let me know. Can't wait to try it out.

Posted Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:19 am

Badlarry, ill pm you

Posted Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:34 am

badlarry

Sounds good let me know.2 wks and I'm on vacation so if anyone wants to go out on any day in that time frame let me know. Can't wait to try it out.

what are your vacation dates? , tuesdays have not been good lately weatherwise

Posted Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:45 am

Last wk of august 24-30.

Posted Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:30 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links