Does anyone know of any good youth tournaments here in MA? My nephew (14) is interested in getting into a few tournaments. He's done some small derbies and had success, but I'm looking to see if there's some sort of youth program, maybe associated with a BASS or other association. A google search brought up a few results, but I was wondering if any of you guys with kids have had experiences with this.

Thanks

Posted Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:43 pm

my dad is the youth director here in MA for B.A.S.S. He can give you all the info that you need to get started. shoot him an email at jramasci@yahoo.com

Posted Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:39 pm

i fish jerry ramasci's high school trail and i love it and it would be nice to see some new faces at the tournaments

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:39 am

Thanks for all the info guys! I'll definitely look into that trail for next year. And does anyone know whether or not you need a boat to fish these? Like a kayak or something?

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:43 pm

we provide bass boats for people that dont have them. boat captains take the kids out for the day

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:30 pm

That sounds really awesome.

I'd love to get my kids involved in something like this when they get older (and if they still like to fish)

Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:58 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links