I never thought I'd do this but I have used it maybe 4 times in the past 18 months so may as well let someone else enjoy Beaver's work. It's a 2012 12' Tracker with the beaver fever upgrades. Boat,seats, trolling motor included (foot control still works great).

[URL=http://s1148.photobucket.com/user/Zack137z/media/IMG_1783_zpsnxr9zbkg.jpg.html]
[/URL]

[URL=http://s1148.photobucket.com/user/Zack137z/media/IMG_1786_zpsx8isew5y.jpg.html]
[/URL]

I'm out near Springfield, can travel a decent amount. Cell is (413)427-2405. I have a number in my head but I am not going to post, any reasonable offer I will let it go to new happy owner.

Posted Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:01 pm

Affectionately known as the Beaver Fever Aircraft Carrier!

Posted Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:41 pm

What's the price in your head?

Posted Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:09 pm

That thing is beautiful. I've been considering something like that so I can take my kids fishing.

How heavy is it? Does it require a trailer or can I put it on my roof rack?

Posted Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:50 am

It does weigh a decent amount with the deck on it, I throw it in the bed of my truck and and offload alone pretty quickly but then again I have a truck so not sure about a roof rack.

Posted Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:08 pm

how much?

Posted Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:34 pm

zack137z

It does weigh a decent amount with the deck on it, I throw it in the bed of my truck and and offload alone pretty quickly but then again I have a truck so not sure about a roof rack.

Yeah I've only seen these type boats put in the bed of a pickup or on a small trailer once they've been modified. Good luck with your decision.

Posted Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:51 pm

You can put it on your roof but you have to take the deck off every time. Sam originally did this with his and a Honda. PIA though

Posted Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:54 pm

jjbagoose

That thing is beautiful. I've been considering something like that so I can take my kids fishing.

How heavy is it? Does it require a trailer or can I put it on my roof rack?

anything's possible! but really, it wouldn't work well on a roofrack. i forget the weight. its light but just a little front heavy because of the floor.

http://www.mafishfinder.com/phpBB2/team-beaver-fever-budget-bass-jon-boat-build-t5433-240.html

Posted Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:03 pm

The subframe is aluminum so it is pretty light compared to an all wood build. But the weight distribution can make it awkward to carry.

Good luck with the sale! Who ever buys it gets a new Team Beaver Feaver sticker

Posted Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:33 pm

bangbang

Good luck with the sale! Who ever buys it gets a new Team Beaver Feaver sticker

Heck that alone is worth the price of the boat all day Cool !

Posted Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Bumping too top; moved and have no room for it and havent used it since early last season; text me 413 427 2405, trying to pass it long asap if i can. On craigslist too but would rather it here

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:46 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links