Does anyone have any info on this? A friend of mine and I may head up but I cant find much about it online... Just years past. Anything is appreciated.

Posted Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Is this for the Meredith Rotary ice fishing derby?
it is this weekend Feb 12-13.
Google Meredith rotary derby.
Cool derby but don't be disappointed if you don't catch anything. I know people that have fished there a few years and caught nuttin. 2 tilts is the limit. Do not pull a salmon thru the ice you could get fined. The game wardens watch with binoculars from a distance before they even approach you. But the weigh in area is real cool. it is like a small fair with concessions everywhere.
Good luck

Posted Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:26 am

Boooo 2 tilts, really? Thats lame. I'll prolly just go to the one in Georgetown instead. No point in wasting a ton of money on hotels and such for 2 tilts. Thank you for the info!

Posted Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:37 am

Yip pretty boring. But i can show ya how to use an auger to mix margaritas in the ice. lol
I can send u some info on VT. pike fishing u can use 15 tilts per person.

Posted Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Yeah, I will take any info. Im always down for a weekend away and some icefishing Cool

And now about auger mixed margaritas hahaha

Posted Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Haha,I recently learned about the "Ginny Bucket"...I guess you drill a hole half way through the ice, pull the shavings out, fill it with gin and sour mix and scoop it with a ladle! I imagine you can use any drink for this, sounds like a good plan to me!

Posted Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Margaritas on the ice! when you can only use 2 tilts you need to improvise ! Rolling Eyes

Posted Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:40 am

Haha, Jay, Thats awesome man! Ill have to keep that in mind for the next time I get out.

Posted Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:17 am

jwall046

Margaritas on the ice! when you can only use 2 tilts you need to improvise ! Rolling Eyes

OMG I love it.... Im going fishing with you! hahaha

Posted Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links