I can not thank all of you enough that showed up today in the pouring rain. we had a great turn out and a good time.
we had 8 teams total, not many fish especially any with any size.
congrats to Dave adams "Bassburner" for winning the lunkerpool prize of $100 gift card to Bass Pro shops. the whopper weighed in at 2.1lb, lol.
so now you know how the day went.
there was a tie for heaviest bag of 6.14lbs
the team of Justin Beale and Bob mecili won as did the team of myself and Ed Caira.

It was reall nice to meet you guys and get some fishing in today.

We also learned the hard way about using stringers and makeshift livewells, not highly recomended on state waters to say the least. a few tickets were handed out today for non compliance.
I will post some rules and regs for all to view as an FYI soon.

Thanks again for all who participated.
John Ahlman " Johnny Bag-A-Bass"
Ed Caira
--ed's lunker was 1.1lb and our final bag was 6.14lbs

Brain Leger "Lous Brian"
Denny Dube "PapaBass"
--
John Boudreau "Meat"
Vinny Gueti
-- vinny's lunker was 1.5lb and their final bag was 4.0lbs

Eddie Cunningham "team Cunnigham"
Johnny Bitore
-- their final bag was 1.6lbs

Dave adams "BassBurner"
Jason Adams
Chis Adams
-- dave had the lunker of 2.1lbs and thier final bag was 3.1lbs

Ralph & Nicholas "Natick Guy"
Shawn Morando "Popo"
Dan ? (sorry)
-- dan's lunker was 1.1lb and their final bag was 3.10lbs

Justin Beale " Smoke City"
Bob Miceli
-- Justins lunker was 2.0lbs and their final bag was 6.14lbs

Pictures to soon follow, and I will try to set up another Fishfinder event in the up comming month or so.

Thank you
Johnny Bag-A-Bass

Last edited by johnnybag-a-bass on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Johnny I wanna thank you for pulling this event together. Outstanding job, and I look farward to the next.

P.S. Would you post the weights when you have a chance, or I could post them if you get me the info/details. Let me know.

Posted Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Congrats to the winners An Johnny for the great job of getting this goin. i wish i could have made it, but no car an no boat to fish out of kinda pit the clamp on that! Johnny i got your message bout having one down Plymouth or the cape that has largemouth and smallmouth. I would like to get everyones input on this. So im gona start a new post and c what we can get goin as far as a date an a place.

Posted Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:11 pm

i love competition!!!! it makes everything more fun and everyone seemed cool to me!! set one up soon we need to make this a twice a month thing we can build this if everyone helps out. but yeah also post the weights we can even get yearly totals at end of season to.
thank johnny good job
the clipboard smart idea son!!!!
justin
SmokeCity

nice cant wait for the pics!! thanks for posting the weights johnny!!!

Last edited by smokecity on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Johnny...thanks again for all that went into this tourney...had a great time ...hope to have another soon.

Team BassBurner

Posted Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:49 pm

I know I'm repeating the guys..but that was a great day. Johnny you put something together that worked out very well.. Congrats to you and to the winners. And to all of us who stuck it out in the rain..Working on a youtube video of the event. will be up soon. keep checking papabass page for the video.....can't wait till the next one... And yes some lessons learned... great job.........

Posted Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:41 am

Aside from the fact that we had a great time at the tourny,just wanted to say that this was our teams first tourny. We weren't sure what to expect,or what kind of issues might have come up,but can't wait for the next one. The best part was being able to meet and greet with other site members.We'll put some thought into the possible Plymouth tourny and get back to the board with our input.

thanks again
Team BassBurner

Posted Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:03 am

I couldn't agree more Dave, nice meeting everyone and next time we'll land some bigger fisher and a little sun.

Posted Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:22 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links