Glad to see the interest in the yak tourney schedule. Some new and interesting additions. Hopefully, I will find time to do more of them this year.

Posted Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:00 am

Nice to switch up the ponds this year. I know 5 or 6 of them, others I've never heard of. Always good to try some new spots. Looking forward to spring.

Posted Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:29 am

Yeah, I've only fished five of them. The rest will be new to me.

Posted Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:17 pm

Sounds like a fun schedule. Hope to get involved this year.

Posted Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Thanks for being flexible on E.Brimfield, Tom. I'll spread the word out my way and try to provide a good showing.

Posted Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:29 am

rivethead

Thanks for being flexible on E.Brimfield, Tom. I'll spread the word out my way and try to provide a good showing.

That place looks great on Google Earth. Looking forward to fishing it.

Posted Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Tom, I like the new format with fewer dates in the summertime and more dates in Spring/Fall. Summer is always hectic for everyone. Hopefully, I will be able to hit a lot of them this year. Glad to see Farm Pond in Framingham off the list. Way too many pickerel!

Posted Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Just made another edit to the schedule by swapping dates for Nabnasset and the Nip. I just noticed that the Nip has a big boat tourney scheduled for 5/16 so I thought it better to stay awat that day. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Posted Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:59 am

tomp

Just made another edit to the schedule by swapping dates for Nabnasset and the Nip. I just noticed that the Nip has a big boat tourney scheduled for 5/16 so I thought it better to stay awat that day. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Probably a good idea. And the Nip will more than likely fish better in September.

Now all you have to do is change the Ponky tournament to April 26 so I can fish it. Laughing

Posted Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Is a crawdad acceptable with paddles or oars?Don't have a canoe or kayak.I would really love to do the Canton res.

Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:10 pm

khaskins

Is a crawdad acceptable with paddles or oars?Don't have a canoe or kayak.I would really love to do the Canton res.

Yup, your ride just needs to be human powered.

No motors of any kind.

Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:49 pm

Crawdad with paddle or oars is fine.

Posted Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:00 am

Nice job setting up Tom....appreciate your time and effort.
Mikey and I will try and make a few of the events...
Mike

Posted Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:52 am

Thanks guys.

Posted Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Looks like a good tourney trail this year. Now that I have my own transport I may try and sneak out for a couple this year. Dad might come along too, as he seems to have been bit by the kayak fishing bug!

Posted Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links