I would like to attend the next tourney in Lancaster. Who do i talk to' how do I sign up?

Posted Sat May 23, 2015 9:57 pm

joem617

I would like to attend the next tourney in Lancaster. Who do i talk to' how do I sign up?

Just post in this thread:

http://www.mafishfinder.com/phpBB2/kayak-tournament-signup-may-30-fort-pond-lancaster-t12736.html

Very Happy

Posted Sat May 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Two quick questions about the rules:

1. A digital camera is required -- I assume a cell phone camera is OK? (Galaxy Note 4?)

2. I don't see any rules about prefishing... not really planning to prefish, but wanted to know what to expect. Do people do it 1, 2, 3 days prior? Or earlier?

Thanks to Tom and Ken.

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:59 pm

jacobageller

Two quick questions about the rules:

1. A digital camera is required -- I assume a cell phone camera is OK? (Galaxy Note 4?)

2. I don't see any rules about prefishing... not really planning to prefish, but wanted to know what to expect. Do people do it 1, 2, 3 days prior? Or earlier?

Thanks to Tom and Ken.

hey jacob, phone camera is permitted and so is prefishing... there is no rule about prefishing a place. if you can fish it the day before, better for you.

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Cell phone cam is perfect. No rules about prefishing. Occasionally, I have checked out a new site the week before a tourney although I do more paddling and looking than fishing as catching a fish right before tourney probably reduces the chance of catching it again in the tourney.

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:10 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links