normally a great idea paully, but i have to go home and nap so i can go out and watch my COWBOYS put a whooping on the giants, lol

Posted Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Hey guys, sorry for the last minute cancellation but i will not be able to make it tomorrow. Have a great time guys!! I look foreward to seeing some pics of huge ones!!

Posted Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Chuck "The Landlord" Hayden came and collected the rent as usual!!!! 3 for 3 in the money with todays win with the lunker 7.1lbs and heaviest bag.I guess we are all gunning for you now Chucky Boy!!lol Congrats to everyone that made it there today Hopefully get one more in probably October.Keep ya Posted!!!!Good job Chuck 7.1lbs biggest ever for ya!!! I think Vinny60 came second I,m sure johnny will post them soon!!!
Good times as always
good looking out Jason!!!

Posted Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:23 pm

Dam Chuck made me feel so small.. I like that lake I'll be heading back there some time this season

Posted Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Last edited by smokecity on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:28 pm

HAD A GREAT TIME THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PUT THIS TOGETHER.
LETS GET ANOTHER ONE TOGETHER SOON. HOPEFULLY AT BOONE AGAIN I WANT ANOTHER SHOT 4.3 POUNDS WAS NOT OUR A GAME.
ANY HELP NEEDED PUTTING IT TOGETHER LET ME KNOW. I WILL DO ANYTHING TO HELP.

Posted Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:44 am

Same here. Chuck and Mark just clean these tourneys up huh. What a beast.

I thought Smoke was sittin on something real pretty too due to his grin pulling in, haha! Little did i know Chuck had a 7.1 monster lurking in his live well.

Chuck, next tourney when you get a 7lber...can you weigh in last so we all have a few minutes of hope, hahaha.

Nice work to everyone and thanks to those who put this together.

Great to meet all of you finally and i hope we get another tourney soon. That was a blast.

Posted Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:14 am

It was great meeting all you guys!!!
It's ok Chuck won with a monster, we all fear his competition so to even it up next outing he has to use a Snoopy rod and fish with one hand. Sounds fair to me.

Posted Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:43 am

Im sorry I missed it, sounds like a great time had by all. I hope to get involved with the next one.

Posted Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Wow, what a tourney with great turnout yesterday. It was nice to meet a few more people yesterday and good to see the usual group.
I have to give all the credit to my partner Mark. He caught all the fish and culled one more while dragging my butt all around the lake. That 7.1 is my biggest bass I've ever caught.
Go Fish
I guess thanks for all the "pro accolades"Justin, but it's the Almost Bassmasters Classic. Laughing
www.almostbassmasters.com

Posted Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:12 pm

UNBELIAVABLE JOHHNY!! had a awesome time, had trouble finding fish, caught a couple of keepers but nothing like Chuck awesome job Chuck, it was good to me everybody, definetally in october at Boone for another tourny!!!

Posted Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:12 pm

thanks Brian, I couldn't agree more, Chuck well done man.
great idea Vinny!

what do you guys think of doing the boone again for the end of the year?
the ramp rotation worked pretty well i think?

any thoughts

sun oct 18th
same times, lets make a bigger payout, this last payout was 1st $240 2nd $100 and 3rd $50
and a $75 lunker. (chuck e-mail me your address so i can send it out)
if we do $25 a man $50 a team, ten teams would be $500 purse, just more payouts.

lets get some feed back on boone guys!

Posted Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Had a great time yesterday guys, despite our technical problems at the end with our motor dying on us! We did get a heck of a workout rowing 85% (thanks for the tow guys!) of the length of the lake.

Looking forward to the next tourney and enjoying ourselves very much, in the short time we've been onboard! You guys have all been great! Cool

Personally, I'd love to fish Boone lake again! Go Fish

Posted Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:28 pm

I could fish there forever.

Posted Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 pm

alright we are in to!! Chucky Boy i,m coming for ya. In order to be the man you gotta beat the man whooooooooo!!!!!! ha ha good job chuck and mark but your luck is gonna run out sometime ha ha

Johnny i hear ya on the $25 i'm cool with that if everyone else is but it might be rent for the Landlord Hayden ha ha!!!!He's a bad man and damn good team i must say Mark is no slouch either Good Job Boys!!!

Posted Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:21 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links