I cant make it Sunday rain or shine. Looks like a nasty weekend. I'm for changing the date.

Posted Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:40 am

yeah i think we need to change the date bro it looks nasty for sunday johnny!!!!

Posted Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Hey Boys, I think we should consider a new date if there is cold & rain in the forecast, THAT MAKES FOR MISERABLE DAY ON THE WATER!!!! SUNNY & 60 IS MY GAME!!!

Posted Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:28 pm

either way works for us, but i would definitely prefer better weather. plus 45 is the high for the day. it will be colder at 6:00 am.

Posted Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:03 pm

ok guys,

how does the 25th sound , next sunday?

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:03 am

damn. rick and i are out for the 25th. let me know if the new date doesn’t end up working for everyone and we’ll be there for a Halloween tourney the next weekend!!

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:56 am

Steve and Dave (Team Hawghunter) are in for the 25th. Looking forward to it.

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:43 am

PAULLYC IS IN FOR NEXT WEEKEND

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:44 am

I just want to confirm that this weekend is offically Postponed.

It seems like an overwhelming vote to move it to another date.

Snow, Oct 16th...REALLY!!!

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:03 am

Weather plays a big part in fishing tournaments. I didn't realize we were in the peewee fishing league. Lets postpone till August unless you think it will be too HOT.

No hard feelings, just my thoughts.

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Dont really know where that came from but okay.

Take a look at some of these anglers pictures and you will see this is far from the peewee's. Also, I must have missed the sign up for the fishing league. Damnit!

I think Smoke uses bait the size of the fish on your profile, just to give you an idea of the angling that occurs on this site.

No hard feelings, just my opinion

there is rain, heat, cold....but seriously who wants to sit in a boat in 30 degree weather getting soaked and freezing to death from 6am until 2pm?

Certainly not me....ill crack a beer or 10 in my warm house and watch football all day instead.

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:44 pm

the 25th works for us.

i am not a professional and i do not make my living at it. this means i get to choose when and where i want to fish and the type of weather i'm willing to do it in. if it were a $100,000 tourney, hell yes, i'd be out there sunday. but this is a friendly group of guys getting together for some small time friendly competition. kind of like a local softball league. if the weather really sucks, i'd rather stay in bed. has nothing to do with how big my balls are, etc. lol...

no offense, just my opinion, lol.

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:10 pm

I won't be making either of these dates...but the weather is gonna be sh*t! 40 and rain isn't fun any time of the year. I've fished plenty of cold and rainy days this year (especially in June). I'd rather ice fish in 0 degree weather and bundle up...speaking of that...is anyone going to be in for some ice fishing tourney's this winter?

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:20 pm

25th sounds good to team GT.

Cool

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Well certinally sounds like we have raised a few eyebrows here... My self and Lou's brian.. And I'm sure others have too.have been in a very large tournys biggest bag went for 25,000.. The competion was insane.. The day started out awesome and turned into a storm..... no one would believe unless you were there...Did that stop us nope we kept right on fishin.......With that said...... For us guys that are just getting together to have a good time with great people, a little competition for entrance fee's that you can't beat... I think this has been working fine......... My hat goes off to Johhny and smoke and meat and well to many to list that have put alot into these tournaments.. So to take a vote is fine with me we are supposed to be havin fun.... And believe me that day on the lake with the storm was no fun.... If we were all Shaw Grigsby's we wouldnt care what the weather was we would be doing because it's our job.....The 25th works for me or the 26th 27th or when ever we have the next one................ Oh one more thing I dont make a living at this I do it as a hobby ....Cause it's fun
Just my opinion and thoughts

Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:38 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links