I like the posts. I fish purley for fun as well. Reading back my post it could have been worded a little better. Its all good... but picking on my fish. I worked hard for that fish, had to go through quite a few beers before landing that one. Surely not my biggest.

I think its great that you guys put together these outings. Have fun on the 25th, saidly I will not be able to attend. I was looking forward to meeting you all.

Go Pats

Posted Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:10 am

Alright boys lets shoot for next sunday and if the weather sucks then to then we will do the Halloween Hawg Hunter!!!!!!!lol noone minds getting wet in the tourney here i'm sure, but we are here to enjoy our time on the water.And also i can't speak for everyone but i like being able to relax and share some laughs and take nice pics at the weigh ins .If its raining its just tough with everyone waiting and it would be rushed.I think seeing guys pull 7lbers is exciting as hell and watching people show their lunkers is just plain exciting also . The competion is awsome with all the great guys that show up. So lets pick a good day and have fun like we always do .And for the new guy hope you have your A game because these anglers are skilled and you will see that i promise!!!!!

Posted Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:14 am

all good captain Smile

yeah this sundays out, i now have a date wit my p.j's couch and few brews.

we'll play it by ear and watch the weather, if it's nice than we still have like ten or so teams.

enjoy!

Posted Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Oh yeah johnny!!! Tell ya truth even if it was 6 teams i would still love it ha ha Good times bro!!!!We gotta works some details for next year to. Organize it early and get everyone on the same page!!!

Posted Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:19 pm

next year i think i , we will do it more club style. come up with 6 to 8 places to have em, cochituate, boone, etc etc etc and plan dates every other month and let em fly, sign up don't sign up, they'll all be in place with prearanged dates.

what do you think.

Posted Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:40 pm

It might be a good idea to have meetings on here like say every 3 or so weeks, you know like set a time 9 pm every meeting on such a day.
That way everyone can have a say....even though every thing is just fine as it is now.
Just an idea.

Posted Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:55 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

next year i think i , we will do it more club style. come up with 6 to 8 places to have em, cochituate, boone, etc etc etc and plan dates every other month and let em fly, sign up don't sign up, they'll all be in place with prearanged dates.

what do you think.

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:00 am

yeah sounds good also maybe we should do like $20 each 15 for the tourny and the other 5 for total weight for the end of the season that way people wont wanna miss a date!!!!that way the pool at the end would be like a grand for 1st 2nd and 3rd 500 300 and 200 or something like that!!!!!Just an idea!! let me know what you guys think about that.I think $20 is reasonable and covers a lot

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:20 am

yeah not bad, chuck i haven't forgot about you.
it's comming sorry man

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:56 am

I'd like to see two tournaments a month next year.

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Great ideas all around.

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:08 pm

the more dates are the more opportunity to meet people and gives people a lot of options to get to more, so I think that sounds good. I'd like to make it out to a few next year, once we get the boat/live well situation ironed out!

Posted Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Well this is really taking off..... I myself love the idea's.... Sounds like we may actually be turning into a real Bass Fishing Club... Love the idea of money in a pool for an end of the year thing....and really how can you beat 20 a tourney....

Keep On Bassin Smile [/img]

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:33 am

i agree, club style would be cool. maybe even a point system as well. either way, will definitely be there.

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:20 pm

alright lets get a head count again!! Who is in this tourn for the 25th

1.Smokecity (Justin and Matt)
2.Bag a Bass (Johnny and Ed)
3.Natick Guy (Ralph and Nicholas)
4.Pappa Bass (Denny and ???????
5.Hawg Hunter (Steve and Dave)
10. Who's in!!!!! let get it going its tuesday boys!!!

Last edited by smokecity on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links