O

Last edited by smokecity on Sun May 09, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat May 08, 2010 9:51 pm

yeah, I don't about that...thats a damn big fish! People aren't very good at estimating weights, I know I've caught some fish that I thought were way bigger, until I put them on a scale...

Posted Sun May 09, 2010 10:58 am

HEY VOLUME WHEN YOU GETTING IN ATTITASH??? YOUR MISSING OUT BRO!! WE MIGHT ADD A BOONE TOURNEY THE WEEK AFTER BILLINGTON SEA WE WILL SEE WHO WANTS IN??

Posted Sun May 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Hey Smoke, I found a partner who has a boat and can drive my ass around all day! haha...we're gonna try to make at least one of these tourneys, they all look awesome! my schedule is a little crazy this summer because I'm getting married in the fall, so we've got random planning things going on here and there. I'll keep ya posted...keep up the good work til then!!

Posted Sun May 09, 2010 8:10 pm

DON'T DO IT AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! HA HA GOOD LUCK BRO! ALRIGHT JUST LET ME KNOW!!

Posted Sun May 09, 2010 8:26 pm

yeah we hope to meet you at one of these, lay down the law now bro, it's fishing on sundays or no wedding, lol good luck with that hehe

Posted Sun May 09, 2010 8:43 pm

Figured I'd throw a post in here: If a backseat opens up on a boat for one of these, it would be great to get in on some of these tournaments. The tourneys have gotten big enough that I don't really feel like trying to get the jon boat fit for it, but the schedule doesn't collide too bad with my club schedule. So, just something to keep in mind if someone needs to fill a seat.

Thanks.

Posted Mon May 10, 2010 11:52 am

All good stuff, cant wait to get out there in a few days

Just my Opinion, 4th place should get there money back, $50...1st place $300

If you win with 16 teams or whatever, you should get 150 each, because thats pretty damn impressive. And if anyone besides the Landloard wins, well, i think a Trophy should be made as well, haha

just my 2 cents, dont care either way, i just think since we are adding a 4th place prize, winning your money back is sufficent.

Arrogant Anglers have never been more prepared to make a statement!!!!

actually im just happy to fish all day at a new lake...and 2 MORE HOURS!!! BRILLIANT

Posted Tue May 11, 2010 6:48 am

I think 4th should pay out $100. I dont know if we can make the Boone tourny.

Posted Tue May 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Sorry Meatball, I'm with napa on this one.

Posted Wed May 12, 2010 8:58 am

i think we might keep it 250 for 1st and 100 for 4th if all 15 are there!! shouldnt be aproblem with 68 degrees and sunny

Posted Wed May 12, 2010 12:28 pm

haha Smoke you getting the heat for changing the payouts?? lol
it's all good.

4 more days and counting!!!.....Is it sad that I am doing a count down like I am going on vacation??@@??

gonna be a beautiful weekend boys...Happy Fishin Very Happy

Posted Wed May 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Nothing Sad about that...Id take a day on the Lake with fellow Anglers over a vacation anyday....actually this is my vacation haha

Smoke, you cant hide kid, i saw that!! Shhhhhh

Posted Wed May 12, 2010 4:41 pm

ha ha kid your on it!!!!private eye napa. ha ha We should be able to get 8 teams and hit boone you know chuck will come that makes 6 teams

Posted Wed May 12, 2010 7:13 pm

I can't wait, let me know what you need Justin, I have the permit and i'm grabing the ribbons for Denny. I have a couple of random door prizes for Billington, lol

see you all then, bring your a-games i have a few tricks up my sleeve!

Posted Wed May 12, 2010 9:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links