I HAVE A COUPLE NEW TRICKS MYSELF JOHNNY!!!HOPEFULLY SOMEONE CAN D-THRONE THEM 2. J-BASS I HEAR YA I'M COUNTING THE DAYS TO I CANT WAIT. I THINK ITS GONNA BE A GREAT DAY FOR THE TOURNY WITH BIG FISH.

ANYONE THATS WANTS IN ON NEXT WEEKS LAKE BOONE TOURNY LET ME KNOW A.S.A.P
THANKS

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WE WILL NEED IT HA HA

Posted Thu May 13, 2010 6:50 am

Hey Smoke,

Anyway you can post the teams we have so far?

Thanks bro

Posted Thu May 13, 2010 6:59 am

HEY GUYS ...JUST READ ALL THE POSTS...ALOT OF GOOD INFO HERE...DUE TO WORK OBLIGATIONS, WE WON'T BE AT BILLINGTON SEA ...DAMMIT!......ANYWAY...I LIKE THE 2 OR 3 PM TIME CHANGE ...4TH PLACE....$100....WHATEVER WE CAN DO...I'M UP FOR IT...SMOKE AND JOHNNY YOU GUYS ROCK!!....KUDOS TO ALL FOR ALL THE INPUT...
IF I CAN GET MY BOAT REGISTERED IN MASS DURING NEXT WEEK, WE WILL DO THE BOONE TOURNY ON THE 23RD....GOT CRAP FROM THE WATER PATROL FOR NH REG AND MASS LICENSE LAST TIME WE WERE AT BOONE...DON'T WANT ANY ISSUES...EXCEPT WHERE TO SPEND FIRST PLACE $$$$$.....LOL

TEAM BASSBURNER

Posted Thu May 13, 2010 9:21 am

Hey ribbons now this is gettin pretty damn good guys' and oh Gals' J-Bass......Sunday is gonna R O C K

Posted Fri May 14, 2010 5:40 pm

JOE AND MITCH (SQUIRREL HUNTERS can not make the billington sea trip

Posted Fri May 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Thanks Papabass but when I fish I am just one of the guys so it's all good.
Thanks again guys for letting a chic in Very Happy

Posted Fri May 14, 2010 7:40 pm

OK LOOKING LIKE 14 TEAMS TOTAL FOR BILLINGTON SEA

PAYOUTS LOOK LIKE THIS!!
1ST $250
2ND $200
3RD $150
4TH $50
LUNKER $50

Posted Fri May 14, 2010 8:42 pm

And the countdown might end today...

I am not happy to report that I might not make it tomorrow Sad I got a message earlier that my partner was having hitch problems (mmm sure). I have not heard back from him so It might be safe to say he is bailing on me.

Sorry guys..if I can find someone to take his place I'm there.

Found out reason he bailed and it was valid. Hope you guys have fun. Maybe I can make another. Good luck to everyone!

Posted Sat May 15, 2010 8:43 pm

LAKE BOONE IS NEXT WHO WANTS IN!!!!! MAY 23RD

Posted Sun May 16, 2010 4:53 pm

I MUST SAY WHEN I ARRIVED TODAY WITH ANOTHER TOURNAMENT ALREADY THERE I WAS NOT TO HAPPY.THEN FIND OUT THEY HAD NO PERMIT. STILL DIDNT CHANGE WHY WE ALL LOVE BILLINGTON SEA. HOME OF THE HEAVY BAGS OF BASS!!! BEAUTIFUL DAY NOT TO WINDY 75 PARTLY CLOUDY!!! SOME GOOD FISHING TODAY!!!!

CONGRATS CHUCK AND MARK ON 5 STRAIGHT!!! I KNOW YOU 2 WERE UNSURE AND WE DON'T SEE THAT LOOK OFTEN HA HA

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME AND MAKE THE MAFISHFINDER TOURNAMENTS ONE OF THE BEST GROUPS OUT THERE .HOPE IT WAS FUN FOR ALL

TOTAL WEIGHT

1ST. CHUCK AND MARK (THE LANDLORDS)----12.1LBS
2ND. JUSTIN AND BOB (SMOKECITY)-----------11.11LBS
3RD. PHIL AND JEFF (ARROGANT ANGLERS)---10.3LBS

4TH. DAN AND GEORGE (THE BASSTARDS)-------9.3LBS
5TH. JOHN AND VINNY (ANGRY MEAT)-------------8.7LBS
6TH. KARL AND ROGER (POCKETFISHERMAN)---7.5LBS
7TH. STEVE AND ZACH (HAWG HECKLERS)------5.1LBS
8TH. MATT ---------------(MOREFISH)---------------4.1LBS
9TH. DENNY AND DERRICK (PUDDLE JUMPERS)--3.4LBS
10TH. JON AND BRIAN (SLOBS-R-US)--------------3.3LBS
11TH. JOHNNY AND ED (BAG-A-BASS)-------------3.1LBS

LUNKER WEIGHTS

1ST. GEORGE (THE BASSTARDS)-------3.7LBS
2 .MARK (THE LANDLORDS) ------------3.4LBS
3. BOB (SMOKECITY) --------------------2.15LBS
4. PHIL (ARROGANT ANGLERS) --------2.13LBS
5. ROGER (POCKETFISHERMAN)-------2.12LBS

PICS ARE COMING SOON!!!!!!

Posted Sun May 16, 2010 5:20 pm

another great day. thanks to Johny and Justin for putting it all together

Posted Sun May 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Thanks again Smoke and Johnny...HELL OF A TOURNEY GENTLEMEN

I knew it would be a great day since my angling partner woke up late, we showed up to the tourney and forgot our trolling motor, and once we realized that i forgot it, almost drove us into a tree....thanks Brian and JB for saving our asses!!!

Not only did i catch a few slobs...had a heavy bag, (yet still lost to the Landlord), but i have one of the worst sun burns of my life...hahha...10+ will usually win you a tourney, but not a THE SEA...place i LOADED

LOVE IT

JBASS....not pleased about your partner bailing...unacceptable!!!

Arrogant Angler made a STATEMENT today...heavy bags , heavy bags!!!!

Last edited by napa on Mon May 17, 2010 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun May 16, 2010 7:57 pm

sorry we missed the fun today. we are definitely in for the 23rd at boone.

Posted Sun May 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Hey Napa neither was I

Even though he ended up having a valid reason I still wish I could have found a backup. I tried. I am hoping I can jump in on another in the future but I will say Plymouth was the closest to me.

Can someone answer this...why can I not find a fishing partner that likes to fish as much as me and would travel wherever to do it??? And the hunt is on boys lol

Posted Sun May 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Well what can I say... First..... to all of you that helped the IDIOT with the big red truck that had no 4 Wheel drive.. Ohhhhh wait that was me... Thanks to all. A special thanks to Matt....Morefish......He really Bailed me out... Second......Could we have not ask for a better day @ the Sea......And Third....JBASS you were definetly missed... and I'm sure your gonna hitch a ride for one of these soon.... KEEP- ON BASSIN

Posted Mon May 17, 2010 6:15 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links