Hi,

just wondering how you guys add he pictures to your trip. I set the pushpin but it doesn't ask me to browse for a picture or anything.

Posted Wed May 06, 2009 8:00 am

Might be a good question for Dave O. who runs the site. Maybe something funky with you IP adress, or what your running for software.

Posted Wed May 06, 2009 11:03 am

When you click to add the Photo marker to the map, does a popup appear at all? If not, what browser are you using IE, Mozilla?

Posted Wed May 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Thanks for replying guys, I have figured out that the map features do not work on Mozilla Firefox or IE6. I know IE 6 sucks but I do web development and I need to test my sites on IE6 since I still have about 30% of my user base using that browser.

I just logged in on another laptop with IE7 and was able to add hotspots and pics to my trips. I woukld think that between Firefox and IE6 users there are probably a quarter of visitors would have the same problem. Maybe have a note on the front page listing the supported browsers/versions would help people. Not criticizing the site in any way I think it is a great idea and well put together, I was just getting frustrated trying to figure it out. I do the lake association website and I am going to link to this site whenever I get around to updating www.lmpa.org

Dave

Posted Mon May 11, 2009 11:18 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links