rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

don51

rangerdanger

, just have to know what lakes to fish.

Or better yet, don't fish them! Kind of like hunting for spring turkeys! Not much sport in it! Rolling Eyes

Don your a crybaby sissy with a stick up your ass you can go f--k yourself . I'm going out tommorrow gonna stick another 50 on beds and catch more big fish in one day than you'll catch all year , expect some pics tommorrow night you friggin sissy .😂

Doubt it

. Since I don't see any pictures of tuna on your profile does the name ( tunasty) refer to tuna or the smell of your grundle? Like I said the pics are coming tommorrow And when you see that i caught more big fish In one day than you caught all year hopefully you kill yourself or take up knitting or something . Keep posting your pics of one pounders it's hilarious . 🇵🇹👍🏽

jealous hater , check them pics skunk grundle. I know it sounds unbelievable to you cause you haven't even caught 50 bass your entire life . 🇵🇹🤑
Lies

Are you gonna catch em all on your skeet reese rod and weigh them on your fancy rapala scale?

only have one skeet Reese rod , anything I take on my johnboat is just spares . The prop on my ranger is worth more than your whole rig .

Is it a 3 blade or 4? Aluminum or stainless?

3 blade raker 27 pitch . Obviously stainless you Chourico . The weight of the stainless steel is worth more than your shitty johnboat. This is stupid I'm done with you just waiting for treehugger don 51. Check those picks tommorrow so you can see what real fish look like.🇵🇹

Its not gonna be a real fish. Are you going to sheep pond again?

good guess !! Your only about 70 miles off . No big deal I don't hate you as much as Don51 you seem less like a sissy. Good luck too Nasty !!! 🇵🇹👍🏽💕

Are you gonna polish your prop so it looks extra expensive at the ramp tomorrow?

Posted Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:43 pm

rangerdanger

Doubt it

. Told ya ,I always deliver !!! 5 fish for 22.66 lbs now I'll give you all year to top a one day catch .🇵🇹16th👍🏽[/quote]
You're so cool.You must have went through at least two dozen shiners!!!!!

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:29 pm

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

Doubt it

. Told ya ,I always deliver !!! 5 fish for 22.66 lbs now I'll give you all year to top a one day catch .🇵🇹16th👍🏽

25 to 30 fish all on beds poonasty.🇵🇹🤑[/quote]
Ya...and??? Not impressive

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:08 pm

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

Doubt it

. Told ya ,I always deliver !!! 5 fish for 22.66 lbs now I'll give you all year to top a one day catch .🇵🇹16th👍🏽

25 to 30 fish all on beds poonasty.🇵🇹🤑

whatever kid not gonna argue with you , your not even in my league . Deep down you know you've never had a day close to that and I do it multiple times a week all year . You'll see pics Hawgs but coming from my boats not yours . Haters are my motivators .[/quote]
Good luck bozo!!

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:42 pm

tunasty13

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

tunasty13

rangerdanger

Doubt it

25 to 30 fish all on beds poonasty.🇵🇹🤑

whatever kid not gonna argue with you , your not even in my league . Deep down you know you've never had a day close to that and I do it multiple times a week all year . You'll see pics Hawgs but coming from my boats not yours . Haters are my motivators .

Good luck bozo!![/quote]
Ur right. Im in the mens league. Bozo

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:55 pm

ummm like 15 or something FLW's and like $500 earnings. yes Dan you are elite. Cashing checks, lol.

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:17 pm

When somebody NEEDS to continuously tell everyone how incredibly stupendous they are, while at the same time insult others, you've either got a narcissist or a bully (and most likely both), on hand. Separate yourself from the poison guys. He will never change. It's kind of sad when someone is missing out on so much in life. I used to visit this site daily, but don't bother anymore. There are enough dickheads in the world without adding more into life

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:27 am

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:13 am

[quote="tacklesmith"]go power ranger go: http://bassrankings.com/anglers.php?angler=15238&name=daniel+gonsalves

silver spoon baby[/quote
Haaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaha

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:52 am

rangerdanger

wnbassman

When somebody NEEDS to continuously tell everyone how incredibly stupendous they are, while at the same time insult others, you've either got a narcissist or a bully (and most likely both), on hand. Separate yourself from the poison guys. He will never change. It's kind of sad when someone is missing out on so much in life. I used to visit this site daily, but don't bother anymore. There are enough dickheads in the world without adding more into life

. Oh ya I'm missing out on life , retired , multiple vacations , and fish 3-4 times a week , and have a family who loves me If you call that missing out I'm okay with that .

Hope to see you one of these 3 or 4 times a week.

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:57 pm

[quote="rangerdanger"]
tunasty13

tacklesmith

go power ranger go: http://bassrankings.com/anglers.php?angler=15238&name=daniel+gonsalves

silver spoon baby[/quote
Haaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaha

are you laughing at you bank account ? Good thing you killed that deer this winter or you would've starved to death.🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹😜

No i was laughing at your pathetic tournament performances. I killed that deer three years ago dum dum. Im sorry. Its bozo now. My b

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:36 pm

This is annoying, stop responding to him, he is getting everyone off topic which is what he wants.

I have not seen any fish on beds yet but I live up North now so I'm not shocked. I've got a few warm days on the radar and I found some active fish last trip. I cant wait to start getting some on the jig.

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:18 pm

Man, what's up with egos around here lately? Been one of the reasons I mostly lurk now, everything seems to devolve into a pissing contest Sad

Posted Mon May 02, 2016 7:46 am

I think the worse has blown over now. Fishing will pick up soon for those who haven't been going and everyone will all be too busy catching fish to complain. In the meantime, keep posting pics, asking questions, making good intentioned barbs and just having fun!

Fish on folks!!

Posted Tue May 03, 2016 2:59 pm

hey guys ill be there june 14th, im from louisiana , and i just need some knowledge about yalls spawn....

here we have 2 or 3 cycles of bass spawning during the spawn.....
will i be there during a 2nd wave of fish moving up?
or is it just one month and done?

thanks guys

Posted Thu May 12, 2016 7:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links