I'm Trying to help out a friend who has a basically brand new kayak for sale at a REALLY good price. It was used only once or twice. It comes with a lot of extras and is a propel model. Ill put the link here and you can contact him directly. Thanks

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/boa/5550400547.html

Posted Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Different strokes for different folks.
Gave up bass boat years ago.
Got a similar type of pedal yak, with sail capability as well.
Gained much more than had to give up, IMO.
No gas, no registration, no big battery, no trailer, less maintenance.
Cheaper, easier and takes up less storage space.
More fishing, less boating/racing around.
Can quickly raise sail to catch wind, move faster, when needed.

Posted Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:22 am

Like I said different strokes. Well worth the investment for me. Got all the electronics and other things I need, and nothing I don't. No trolling motors, big batteries, gas, etc to give me headache. The pedal system is the additional cost over a regular yak with comparable hull size and quality - its a great workout if I want to push it, gets me around at a very comfortable pace, and allows me to motivate the boat hands-free while fishing; and it pays for itself if you don't need all that other junk as there's no yearly cost of gas, maintenance, registration, etc. Jon boats and bass boats are just fine, I've owned more than one of each in my life-time. But one mans trash is another mans treasure. Earlier in life, they were a treasure but now they are my trash and pedal yaks are my treasure. Different strokes.

Posted Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:11 am

Ok. My bad. Now I understand. You're one of those. From this and your other posts, your agenda is to enflame and argue. Good luck to you as well with your pitiful, lonely, self that eventually nobody will enjoy talking with; and spending thousands of dollars more year over year for all that junk while I don't.

Posted Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:22 am

Douche boy is back.

Posted Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:23 am

Now that's a nice setup!

Posted Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:29 am

Posted Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:36 am

Wow, why don't you guys get rid of this guy! I have see so many sites go down the tubes because of people like this guy I am sure this guy will now give me a bunch of s*** but this is the only post I will make on this.

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:22 am

He just trolls every thread. Its annoying but I just completely ignore him. If everyone just ignored him he wouldnt be able to hijack every single thread. I feel bad for the OP cause now his thread is just ruined. Dont give him the satisfaction and he'll stop.

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:34 pm

Posted Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Guys, I'm all for difference of opinions and competitive banter, but this is getting out of control. Let's keep it friendly! Instead of enjoying my beer and getting ready for the weekend, I'm having to read through all these threads to see if I need to block users.

Let's get back to what makes this site great - go fishing, organize tournaments, share and comment on each others catches, and learn about new types of fishing. Who knows, maybe one day you'll want to trade in that bass boat for a kayak or vice versa.

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Maff has become a joke, all the good guys that made this site what it was, are all leaving and deleting accounts. No over site, nothing happens when you blatantly abuse other members. this site was abandoned long ago by the powers at be. Just a troll playground now. many more guys will be leaving in the next week or so, you can count on it.

Posted Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:35 pm

You "..... all fell in to the TRAP and ruined your site ...."

Kinda says a lot about you, and your intentions here just trying to stir things up.

Posted Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:15 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links