berkleegrad

Rob, people discuss fishing trips to their "honey holes" all the time on these boards without giving out locations. I expressed similar concerns to yours a few months back but a lot of people stepped up to defend the practice for a variety of reasons. Is it bragging? Sure is. Is it in your face? Yes. But it seems to be part of the fishing culture, at least on MAFF.

Concerns to my what? Ive never posted anything without giving a location?

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:11 pm

kizel13

berkleegrad

Rob, people discuss fishing trips to their "honey holes" all the time on these boards without giving out locations. I expressed similar concerns to yours a few months back but a lot of people stepped up to defend the practice for a variety of reasons. Is it bragging? Sure is. Is it in your face? Yes. But it seems to be part of the fishing culture, at least on MAFF.

Concerns to my what? Ive never posted anything without giving a location?

I think "yours" was a typo. We had a big conversation about keeping certain places to ourselves.

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Do you guys realize this post is 3yrs old? Just because he doesn't post pics or tell you where it is, does not mean its not true!

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm

I reciently caught 15 bass over 4 lbs on Webster including a 7lber. Laughing

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Timmytom.com TOC

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:54 pm

Timmytom.com TOC

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 pm

stratos1966

I reciently caught 15 bass over 4 lbs on Webster including a 7lber. Laughing

Pics or it didn't happen! Lmao hahaha

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:23 pm

the kid is 16...... really, he didnt catch a 12lber or a 7lber! again the kid is 16

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 pm

I caught myself.

Posted Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:09 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links