Well guys & Galls, I have the best trout fishing in the USA, and it"s
so close to home, Icatch Browntrout everyday, from one pound up
to twenty pounds, THEY ARE NOT STOCKED TROUT, I also do not
kill any of them, I take quick pictures of them and let them go, When i hit the place right i go home tired, The trout are wild, I love
this place, I ave fished it for thirty three years, and alway look forward to the next day, It is like a heven to me, out of the way,
not to many around to bug me,

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Must be nice, especially having a place like that where they are hungry for bait, keep us posted and send some pics

Posted Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:27 pm

So where is this place located Cool

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:58 pm

yea where is this so called trout heaven

Posted Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Right?.... Ya can't just start talking about it and not deliver the goods! Wink

Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Do I bring a large net, or are you using actual bait? Very Happy

Posted Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:58 am

Doesn't sound like any waters in Mass that I know of.
Wild browns to 20 lbs? That's very cool.

Posted Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 am

I think it's called Northern Ontario.

Posted Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:21 pm

I think its called BS, haha. I didn't see any pics and no follow up responses....

Posted Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:03 pm

B.S. I did a little poking around and the only Lake that holds that size of fish (Trout) is Lake Champlain in VT... Not Mass!!!

Posted Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:35 pm

So where is this trout heaven? Not in MA.... Not to many wild trout left..and with fish that big... It would be a well know spot...... Unless its in the middle of nowhere

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:07 am

Calm down boys, if you read our friend's profile you will see that he lives in Vermont, so his claims are completely plausible. He also seems to be an avid trout fisherman of some experience. He probably won't give up his honey hole but he might just share some other Vermont hotspots with us if you are nice and respectful to him.

Sorry Firewarden, because this is Mass Fishfinder our first assumption is that you are a MA resident. Plus, we're mostly bass fisherman, you know, not that smart Wink

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:49 am

John Its just seems like this post was rubbing it in peoples faces and why tell us all that if your not going to share where it is? I have one pond i dont share (i know most people do) but i dont go around telling everyone its the best fishing ever. I mean no disrespect to this guys he just could of worded this differently.

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Rob, people discuss fishing trips to their "honey holes" all the time on these boards without giving out locations. I expressed similar concerns to yours a few months back but a lot of people stepped up to defend the practice for a variety of reasons. Is it bragging? Sure is. Is it in your face? Yes. But it seems to be part of the fishing culture, at least on MAFF.

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:59 pm

I think it would have read better as a trip with a pic or two. And like you said, we assume he's in Mass and we're a bunch of Lunker heads

Posted Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links