stratos1966

shawneramone

Sam's a douche

At least Sam doesnt go and fun fish on a maff tourney bow an hour from his house the day before said tourney........ or does he?

He hasn't quite reached that level yet

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:42 am

samf

shawneramone

Sam's a douche

b/c i outbuzz you.

i was 1 hour and 30 min away near the NH border. but i was long lining a senko from there all the way to upper on saturday.

Someone else was over an hour away..... he went

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:45 am

And your point is?

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:22 am

chuckh

And your point is?

While anyone certianly has the right to fish wherever they want, whenever they want, and it is almost impossible to avoid all other tournament trails schedules ,sometimes a little common courtesy should be practiced especially between guys running trails on the THIS website. I had the opportunity to fish East Monponsett the day before the Maff big boat trail was scheduled to be there. I convinced the guy with the big boat who invited me to go to Oldham instead specifically because I knew the big boats would be there then next day.
Before you do something you should ask yourself..... would you like it if it were done to you. If the answer is no... maybe you should not do it.
In the big scheme of things this is a spec of sand on the beach. I am just trying to bust a little balls and maybe remind some folks HERE that we should be looking out for one another when possible.

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 am

It sounds like you have a case of Manginaitis.

Whining about it will not make people think twice about fishing a pond the day or two before your tournament. It will only encourage them, especially on Maff.

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:05 pm

chuckh

Whining about it will not make people think twice about fishing a pond the day or two before your tournament. It will only encourage them, especially on Maff.

You don't see my ponit at all? You don't think it would have been the right thing to do to pick another place? Here is another thought. Go ... knock yourself out. but then don't post it up in the results thread of the tournament the next day.

Guys want to be A-holes.... I can't stop them. I can point it out though for all to see. Thanks for putting in your .02 Your stance on this tells me a lot

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:15 pm

Is this purely ball breaking, or are there some new dates? I'm looking to get out one of these days with you tourney folks (Saturdays mornings are always off limits for me, so I haven't been able to get it in yet ).

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:31 pm

live4fish

Is this purely ball breaking, or are there some new dates? I'm looking to get out one of these days with you tourney folks (Saturdays mornings are always off limits for me, so I haven't been able to get it in yet ).

Purely ball busting. There is no 3 day tournament trail.

The other 2 trails that post up here fish exclusivly on Sundays and finish an hour earlier ( 2 pm rather then 3pm) then your typical tournament to give guys more wiggle room.

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:35 pm

stratos1966

chuckh

You don't see my ponit at all? You don't think it would have been the right thing to do to pick another place? Here is another thought. Go ... knock yourself out. but then don't post it up in the results thread of the tournament the next day.

Guys want to be A-holes.... I can't stop them. I can point it out though for all to see. Thanks for putting in your .02 Your stance on this tells me a lot

You're welcome. lol
My stance tells you a lot?? hahahahahahahahahaha I need your approval! bwahahaha

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:55 pm

Thanks Startos

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:57 pm

didnt you win? with a very respectable weight? whats to complain about

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:37 pm

chuckh

stratos1966

chuckh

You're welcome. lol
My stance tells you a lot?? hahahahahahahahahaha I need your approval! bwahahaha

Who said anything about approval? The way you have come at this tells me you have no issue screwing other guys over from this site. More power to you. Live your life the way you want to.

and I thought NEF was bad

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:40 pm

chevin37

didnt you win? with a very respectable weight? whats to complain about

I was more ball busting then complaining. The fact that I had a good day give me more of a leg to stand on. If I had bombed and complained... I'd be whining. It just struck me as the wrong thing to do. Is it ok that I point out that I thought it was wrong in the hopes that maybe some guys reading this will think twice about doing it?

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:46 pm

Here is the thing. If you go back and read this thread it was all fun and games until Chuck asked me what my point was. I answer his question sincerly and I am complaining and I have a mangina. If Chuck never asked the thread would have.....

1. continued with the back and forth fun and games or

2. died out.

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:54 pm

not everyone here takes so lightly to your ball busting. i dont give a crap but im just sayin.

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:59 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links