clearly the post was made to piss stratos off. no one needs permission to fish anywhere but to throw it out there hits everyone involved. I almost fished that tourney so i am almost pissed.

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:20 pm

stratos1966

chuckh

stratos1966

chuckh

It sounds like you have a case of Manginaitis.

Whining about it will not make people think twice about fishing a pond the day or two before your tournament. It will only encourage them, especially on Maff.

You don't see my ponit at all? You don't think it would have been the right thing to do to pick another place? Here is another thought. Go ... knock yourself out. but then don't post it up in the results thread of the tournament the next day.

Guys want to be A-holes.... I can't stop them. I can point it out though for all to see. Thanks for putting in your .02 Your stance on
this tells me a lot

You're welcome. lol
My stance tells you a lot?? hahahahahahahahahaha I need your approval! bwahahaha

Who said anything about approval? The way you have come at this tells me you have no issue screwing other guys over from this site. More power to you. Live your life the way you want to.

and I thought NEF was bad

Nef has it's good and bad. Crap, I've had to read your constantly changing views on tourney fishing for almost ten years.

Now I'm out to screw people...hahaha twisted dude!

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:29 pm

I'm still petty upset that rich didn't schedule wallum for this new trail.

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Ok, so I am new here but not new to the tournament scene. Been fishing tourneys on many levels for 18 years. Fished 2 maff events 1 at East Monponsett and 2nd at Mashpee. Is this a regular thing on here?.....Had a good time met some nice guys, and good fishermen. There probably is quite a few guys who know me that would tell you I am pretty laid back and don't say much, and would be shocked I opened my mouth. Why not run a trail or trails with tournament rules? Off limits, live well checks, it's pretty standard on most club and tourney trails. Make some rules and have new guys sign them at the tournaments, kinda keeps everyone on the same page. Sorry don't want to make more waves just saying!

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:58 pm

You can't make a rule that keeps people that aren't going to fish in the tourney not to fish the lake the day before

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:32 pm

chuckh

stratos1966

chuckh

stratos1966

chuckh

It sounds like you have a case of Manginaitis.

Whining about it will not make people think twice about fishing a pond the day or two before your tournament. It will only encourage them, especially on Maff.

You don't see my ponit at all? You don't think it would have been the right thing to do to pick another place? Here is another thought. Go ... knock yourself out. but then don't post it up in the results thread of the tournament the next day.

Guys want to be A-holes.... I can't stop them. I can point it out though for all to see. Thanks for putting in your .02 Your stance on
this tells me a lot

You're welcome. lol
My stance tells you a lot?? hahahahahahahahahaha I need your approval! bwahahaha

Who said anything about approval? The way you have come at this tells me you have no issue screwing other guys over from this site. More power to you. Live your life the way you want to.

and I thought NEF was bad

Nef has it's good and bad. Crap, I've had to read your constantly changing views on tourney fishing for almost ten years.

Now I'm out to screw people...hahaha twisted dude!

Constantly changing? Do tell.

I went from a hard core tourney fisherman to a part time casual tourney fisherman. I took a break of about 2 years where I did not fish any tournaments at all. I have always, from day one ( ok maybe not day 1 when I was in my early 20's but probably since I turned 30 and actually had experience)advocated limiting our use of the resource. That was part of my whole issue when I showed up to my 1st maff tourney and guys were allowed to use playmate lunch coolers as live wells. I have always advocated limiting the # of tournaments. I have seen BOW go downhill and fast in my 25 year fishing them.

I did not say you were out to screw anyone. Please re read. I said you have no issue with screwing over others from this site.

So tell me, what would you call belonging to a website, running one of 2 tournament trails and choosing to fish the exact lake the other trail is fishing , the day before they are ???? I call that screwing that other trail over, and you have made it VERY clear, you see nothing wrong with that.

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:51 pm

You can if you fish it as a trail, I guess I'm old school! My bad again sorry don't want to make waves! The tournament directory can make any rules he wants. And enforce them if not ....why do people complain? Add money then someone is going to complain. We all live by rules what make a fishing competition different? Make it an even field. ...we can learn more by sharing than showing up the day before! Fish and learn the water then kick ass when the tournament is available. Trust me it will make you a better fisherman. My advice I know I will be ridiculed, it's fishing not catching! Good God!

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:02 pm

If I had a tourney partner that fished a tourney Saturday and then a tourney with me the next day at the same lake, then yes. No problem with what anyone else does the day before. Wink

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Chuck would screw Northshore over in a second. We went there last night before he gets a chance to blow it up.

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:53 pm

Whatever Rich,I'm sure you've been waiting for my reply.In case your not familiar with my sons situation,he lives in a halfway house in Boston.I can't pick him up until 11:00 a.m. and he has to be back by 5:00 p.m.for dinner.that doesn't leave a lot of time for us to fish.That is the only lake close by that I know of that's decent.If any of you guys know others in the area please let me know the ramps and addresses.His address is Farnham St.Boston Ma.1 block from Mass.Ave.and the hospitals.
If you can't respect a little time out with your kid that you might see once a month if your lucky then I feel sorry for you.No wonder all these guys can't stand you.

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:42 am

kman

Chuck would screw Northshore over in a second. We went there last night before he gets a chance to blow it up.

Nice fish Karl

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:43 am

khaskins

Whatever Rich,I'm sure you've been waiting for my reply.In case your not familiar with my sons situation,he lives in a halfway house in Boston.I can't pick him up until 11:00 a.m. and he has to be back by 5:00 p.m.for dinner.that doesn't leave a lot of time for us to fish.That is the only lake close by that I know of that's decent.If any of you guys know others in the area please let me know the ramps and addresses.His address is Farnham St.Boston Ma.1 block from Mass.Ave.and the hospitals.
If you can't respect a little time out with your kid that you might see once a month if your lucky then I feel sorry for you.No wonder all these guys can't stand you.

OUCH... i dont know Rich personally but based off this response, Rich sounds like a major douche

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:51 am

kman

Nicely done. I owe you guys Doritos.

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:31 am

This will be my last reply to this thread.
Ken I sympathize with you for your son's situation. No one wants to see their loved ones in tough situations. I wish him the best.
Being in tough situations though does not change what is right and wrong. You still had several other choices in the Boston area. You did not have to go to upper mystics. Horn pond is 5 more minutes up the road. Lower mystics and the mystic river is right next door. If you were looking for the most fishing time, Charles river BOSTON is probably even closer and Charles river in Waltham is about the same distance from Boston as Upper mystic.
I tried to keep it light hearted and just some ball busting but Chuck in his infinite wisdom wanted to argue. I pmed him after his 1st question in the thread so we could discuss it in private and have it not turn ugly but instead of replying there and keeping the BS off the main boards, he did not reply to the pm and instead posted again in the thread, so it continued.
I stand by my initial point, that we as members of this site with 3-4 tournament trails going on, should work with one another and respect each others trails.

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:33 am

I have a simple question, What the hell is going on here???
Is there tourneys or not??
Why all of a sudden is ball busting starting to hurt people??
Isn't this the s*** s*** that broke up maff the last time??
Please clarify for me because I am very confused.
Keep your answers simple for I am a simple guy.
Thanks

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:35 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links