wacoachk

Sorry, I just got back from our daughter's home. How did it go? By the way, I don't get text messages on my phone. Yeah, I know, primitive.

Tough day (for me anyway) caught a million yellow perch they were eating anything you threw in the water , the wind sent me home early I believe I left at noon, a little over 8 lbs won it

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:29 pm

biggz53

pocketfisherman

sinista

wacoachk

When is it?

Tomorrow west res in Harwich big boat event no Toppers

They say no toppers because it's about liability, but we know it's really out of fear.

FEAR the Toppers (real toppers, not take your gas motor off your aircraft carrier and now I'm a topper, those are hybrids). Muwahahahahaha!

Relax guys, before this thread gets to be 5 or 6 pages deep with arguing. It's Saturday, I'm bored and just being cute! Christmas shopping today with the wife (God give me strength), fishing tomorrow (WooHoo!!!).

Rog, I don't think cute is the right word!

Where you fishing?

I had planned on going to Spot Pond. Bought some new gear and everything last night. Then the weather scared me off. I pussed out! Then my wife seeing me in my moment of weakness, took FULL advantage and had me take her shopping instead.

I should have gone fishing! Crying or Very sad

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:42 pm

pocketfisherman

biggz53

pocketfisherman

sinista

wacoachk

When is it?

Tomorrow west res in Harwich big boat event no Toppers

They say no toppers because it's about liability, but we know it's really out of fear.

FEAR the Toppers (real toppers, not take your gas motor off your aircraft carrier and now I'm a topper, those are hybrids). Muwahahahahaha!

Relax guys, before this thread gets to be 5 or 6 pages deep with arguing. It's Saturday, I'm bored and just being cute! Christmas shopping today with the wife (God give me strength), fishing tomorrow (WooHoo!!!).

Rog, I don't think cute is the right word!

Where you fishing?

I had planned on going to Spot Pond. Bought some new gear and everything last night. Then the weather scared me off. I pussed out! Then my wife seeing me in my moment of weakness, took FULL advantage and had me take her shopping instead.

I should have gone fishing! Crying or Very sad

Man that sucks!

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:18 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links