CBH will host its last event for the 2012 Fall Cold Water Series at West Reservoir in Harwich...let me know here if you plan to attend or email me for more info at dwojo@hotmail.com

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:37 am

IM IN!!

Posted Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:14 pm

When is it?

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:21 am

wacoachk

When is it?

Tomorrow west res in Harwich big boat event no Toppers

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:24 am

sinista

wacoachk

When is it?

They say no toppers because it's about liability, but we know it's really out of fear.

FEAR the Toppers (real toppers, not take your gas motor off your aircraft carrier and now I'm a topper, those are hybrids). Muwahahahahaha!

Relax guys, before this thread gets to be 5 or 6 pages deep with arguing. It's Saturday, I'm bored and just being cute! Christmas shopping today with the wife (God give me strength), fishing tomorrow (WooHoo!!!).

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:10 pm

pocketfisherman

sinista

wacoachk

When is it?

They say no toppers because it's about liability, but we know it's really out of fear.

FEAR the Toppers (real toppers, not take your gas motor off your aircraft carrier and now I'm a topper, those are hybrids). Muwahahahahaha!

Relax guys, before this thread gets to be 5 or 6 pages deep with arguing. It's Saturday, I'm bored and just being cute! Christmas shopping today with the wife (God give me strength), fishing tomorrow (WooHoo!!!).

Hahaha I'm shopping right now with my tournament partner Jeff I don't know what's worse!

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:27 pm

pocketfisherman

sinista

wacoachk

When is it?

Rog, I don't think cute is the right word!

Where you fishing?

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:45 pm

biggz53

pocketfisherman

sinista

wacoachk

When is it?

Rog, I don't think cute is the right word!

Where you fishing?

Lmao x 10000 he's so cute! Don't worry Rog I'm only playing

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Too bad. I was afraid you were going to say tomorrow. Can't make it. Too bad, West res. is/was one of my favorite places to fish.

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:49 pm

wacoachk

Too bad. I was afraid you were going to say tomorrow. Can't make it. Too bad, West res. is/was one of my favorite places to fish.

Never been there but I hear it is a great winter fishery, maybe you can stop by and check out the weigh in at 2pm, meet some of the guys in the process

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Thanks, depends on when we get back. Last Dec., the 31st, in fact, I went out to the res. & had a great day . . . 11 bass, none under a lb & a half. Largest was 4.4lbs. Great day - 39 degrees out but found 40 degree water & a weedline that held most all the fish. Warning, it's a shallow body, not very big w/many stumps & wood of all varieties. I would imagine you're putting in at Bells Neck Road, don't know where else you could put in . . . just be careful & good luck.

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Thanks, depends on when we get back. Last Dec., the 31st, in fact, I went out to the res. & had a great day . . . 11 bass, none under a lb & a half. Largest was 4.4lbs. Great day - 39 degrees out but found 40 degree water & a weedline that held most all the fish. Warning, it's a shallow body, not very big w/many stumps & wood of all varieties. I would imagine you're putting in at Bells Neck Road, don't know where else you could put in . . . just be careful & good luck.

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:05 pm

wacoachk

Yes we are launching from bells neck

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:09 pm

wacoachk

I just messaged you

Posted Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Sorry, I just got back from our daughter's home. How did it go? By the way, I don't get text messages on my phone. Yeah, I know, primitive.

Posted Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:19 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links