Been checking this site off and on and nobody seems to post anything on here anymore what's up with that? I've been getting out when I can nothing big but plenty in the 3 1/2 lb range every trip all on a crankbait been my most productive and chatterbait

Posted Fri May 08, 2020 6:48 am

Twitch, not much action on this site anymore. good to see that you are catching some. my boat will go in the water in a few weeks, once it really warms up. have you ever fished the Taunton river?

Posted Fri May 08, 2020 7:56 pm

No I haven't fished the Taunton river but know a few people that have ,can be very dangerous in areas but don't really know off hand .

Posted Sat May 09, 2020 6:02 am

Site has been dead for a long time now. Someone should shoot it. There was a group that did tourneys but they are long gone.....I think??? Where’s strato-douche??? I first found this site back in 2011 when I had 2 small kids. No chance to do tourneys back then for me.

First time I’ve logged into the site this summer

Posted Wed May 27, 2020 7:14 pm

I just came across this site again, but would love to share tips, tricks and pics for fishing spots
I have gone about 5x already this year but have only caught some small bass and a couple pickerel
I usually go to knops pond in Groton or concord river

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:53 pm

Like I said 9 years ago stratos will ruin this site. He did, we are still fishing tourneys just keeping it private.

Posted Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:38 am

Yea it’s been awhile. Those tournaments were great times

Posted Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:39 pm

dr

Site has been dead for a long time now. Someone should shoot it. There was a group that did tourneys but they are long gone.....I think??? Where’s strato-douche??? I first found this site back in 2011 when I had 2 small kids. No chance to do tourneys back then for me.

Stratos posts on NEF.

Posted Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:49 am

Stratos and I got married and moved to Lunker Lady Land.

Posted Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:43 pm

don51

dr

Stratos posts on NEF.

Stratos got booted from NEF. Mike got tired of his s***.

Posted Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:25 am

Funny, I just found this site after my kids got old enough for me to enjoy some of my old hobbies and this is one of the first forums I found. Where did you go? Fishbrains app? Interest mostly in LMB.

Posted Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:46 pm

citonelson

Funny, I just found this site after my kids got old enough for me to enjoy some of my old hobbies and this is one of the first forums I found. Where did you go? Fishbrains app? Interest mostly in LMB.

www.newenglandfishing.net

Posted Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:28 am

Roll Call.

Posted Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:28 pm

theunknownangler

don51

dr

Stratos posts on NEF.

Stratos got booted from NEF. Mike got tired of his s***.

People still post there? Nearly all forums I every posted on are dead or close to it.

Posted Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:12 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links