Every day is getting a little longer bringing us 1 step closer to spring. Can't wait to crush the chu!

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Barry just posted a pic on facebook of a 17 pounder taken out of quinsig. From the looks of it dont think it was put back in.

Posted Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:10 am

Nice job out there guys that's what I cal dedication! Tight lines!

Posted Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:36 am

badlarry

Every day is getting a little longer bringing us 1 step closer to spring. Can't wait to crush the chu!

Did some one say the CHU!!!!
Ninininininini

I'm going after my 5lbs+ laker and 1st salmon!

Broke my laker cherry! Metals were the ticket for me hooking up to lakers! Still looking for my chu smallie! Can't wait to see what next season brings me

Posted Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:51 pm

oh yeah! bring it on, CHU!!! I think I figured her out!! believe me or not! I'll pull 10-15 pounds laker out of her at this year!!! it is just question of when I will able do it!!! Twisted Evil that laker is better not come across my line! Orwise i'll get it!

In other note, I'll get that landlocked salmon that I saw at last year! It was surely big enough like my 5.10 pounds brown! whooooo!!!

Get ready! because I already have battle helmet on!

Posted Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Posted Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Muskie - I know you will say that! we will have royal battle for biggest laker of the year crown! You know, I will be not step down without any fight until end of season!

Posted Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Bring it bitches!!!!!

Posted Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:32 am

Bassturds - you too!!!

Posted Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:26 am

Going to mix it up more with lures n bait may even go after some bows at the chu. Let me know basturds when u want to chase those landlocks I want pone 2! And Mark now that I have my first one under my belt I am in on biggest laker from chu! I want a real mans laker now

Posted Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:15 pm

hell yea!!! lets get the landlock!!!

hard to decide if i bottom bounce for lakers or fish the spoons high for salmon!!!!!!

looks like i need another rod for salmon in the spring!!!

lets get a double digit laker!! lets do season long laker tournie!! biggest laker wins!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Bassturds u have to try to make the trip to salmon river with us. Now that is salmon fishing. Those kings r beasts!

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Don't you worry! I'm sure as hell I'm comin next fall!!!

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:32 pm

bassturds - I told you buddy! YOU CANNOT MISS THE SALMON RUN IN FALL! YOU JUST CANT!!

All people who went with muskie, they witnessed it in first hand. totally amazed how New York Fishery has to offer. Way more than they expected...

Posted Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:50 pm

I can't wait!!!!!

Posted Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:08 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links