Woooooooooo
Quaboag Boat Ramp 430, then we go to secret parking spot.
We have an All-Star cast playing, autograph session and everything.

I will bring my propane grill, Boag is Indian for always cold, just remember that.

Thinking 10 bucks for Biggest Fish or some Mystery Doubles actoin

Dont be scraed to try, be scared of the FISH!!!
Muskie

Posted Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:12 pm

Let's slay em!!!!!!!

Posted Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:16 am

Im down! See you guys this Saturday!

All fish! watch out!! Cool

On side note, lets slaying them to give good story for them to read! Like as Muskie said, ALL-STAR fishermen are coming! Must be interest day to come!

Posted Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Location has changed due to the SNOW
We will have to Fish Flint POnd RT 20.

There will be NO Parking at the Boag with the Snow, Sorry guys.

We still we be looking for Esox.

We can meet parking Lot for 5:30 am, Barry's Bait opens at 5 for anyone that needs Bait.

PM for directions, sorry for the Change!!

Muskie

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:04 am

What snow

Posted Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:21 pm

BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! bundle up boys gona be a cold one!!!

want me to bring my shanty??

Posted Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Get any yet?

Posted Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:52 pm

I went out both days this weekend and it was pretty slow...

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:17 pm

We met up with musky muskybrother badlarry basturds and deaf fisherman. The musky crew was sick and took off early and basturds and deaf fisherman had a slow day while going for pike and left around 11. Chris and I had light gear and fished 6-2. Finished with probably 25 flags. Ended up with 12-15 fish all perch and bass. Biggest came in a shade under 4 lbs

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:53 pm

Nice! Very Happy

Posted Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:35 pm

biggz53

We met up with musky muskybrother badlarry basturds and deaf fisherman. The musky crew was sick and took off early and basturds and deaf fisherman had a slow day while going for pike and left around 11. Chris and I had light gear and fished 6-2. Finished with probably 25 flags. Ended up with 12-15 fish all perch and bass. Biggest came in a shade under 4 lbs

That's a good day. I've heard you have to wait all day for a pike flag most times. Sun up and sun down being the best times...Every time I've been out, I don't expect to crush it, just glad if I get one.

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:58 pm

sounds like a good day. looks like bobby's getting out now before he's on lockdown haha

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Sorry for the early departure, I am just now going back to work, been real sick. Any how, thanks for playing everyone, had a great time in the close to ZERO weather!!!!!!!

We will get together again and soon. Muskie

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:33 am

you guys crushed it!!!

nice to meet you guys!!! we had one flag and missed the fish!!

i caught a tiny bass on the jig rod!!! it was cold out there

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:14 am

Hell yeah it was cold. My boots were a solid block of ice n toes almost frozen. I need some better boots if we didn't leave early may have had some black toes lol nice meeting all of you. Bigz def had hot spot nice job!

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links