Excess Freshwater Fishing Jigs, Soft Plastics, Lures, Terminal Tackle, Etc.

Im running out of room, so the excess has to go. Mostly unopened, some open. Make an offer!

Tubes: New worth over $115, yours for $50 or bo
- Three 25pks of Bass Pro Teaser Tubes
- Six 10pks of Bass Pro Teasrer Tubes
- Four 10pks of Bass Pro Tender Tubes
- 3 Misc Strike King Packs
- 5 Misc Packs(Mizmo, Venom, Etc)

Soft Swimbaits(Mostly Pre-Rigged): New worth over $50, yours for $20 or bo
- About 30 Swimbaits and a 3700 size plastic box

4 Suspending/Shallow Jerkbaits( I think 2 Smithwick, 1 Storm, 1 unknown) and 5 Deep Diver Crankbait(Bass Pro bargain Bin Specials - Never Used) $15 or bo

2 3600 Size plastic boxes with some misc. worms - $10

Cash Only, and I wont break it up anymore then I already have. Money talks, make me an offer!

Thanks, John B

Last edited by meat7gtk on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:10 am; edited 4 times in total

Posted Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:56 pm

If u still have the ugly stik 6'6" baitcaster I will take it. Where can we meet. I probably will look at your other plastics also.

Posted Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:49 pm

If your in Waltham, I work in Framingham. I could always swing through Waltham on my way home. Let me know what day works for you and I will throw it in my car before I head to work.

Posted Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:18 pm

johhny i'll take the jigs and lizzards bro, not your lizzard ya sick prick!

Posted Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Ok Johnny, Call me later after 530pm

Posted Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Lol, Been in the same predicament before. What is it about this sport that you never have enough tackle and you always need the secret lure before you hit the water again!

Posted Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:36 pm

I couldn't agree more!!! It seems like everytime I'm in a store that sells fishing lures, I "need" something lol. Case in point- I told myself this year I would fish more crank baits and I've already purchased 6 of them- I'll be lucky to fish each of them for two hours in the water this season.

Meat - If I needed any of the baits you listed I would buy them in a second, but I don't have room at the moment. Fellow anglers these are some awesome deals, jump on it!

Posted Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:14 pm

3700 size plastic box with Lead Dropshot, Bullet, Egg Weights, Carolina Pre-rigs, Weighted tube hooks, dropshot hooks, Shakey Jig Heads, yours for $5

Couple of Misc Pre-Rigged Frogs, and 1 Bag of Zoom Frogs - $5

Ugly Stik freshwater baitcast rod(no reel) 6'6" Medium action

I will what I listed above if their not sold yet. Can you e-mail me
davidaiellosr@verizon.net. That is great if you could drive to Waltham.

Posted Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:54 pm

meat7gtk

7 Misc hard jerkbaits, and 1 Topwater with 3600 size plastic box - $15 or bo

Hey, got any more information on this lot? Brand, size, suspending/floating, shallow/deep diving jerkbaits, that sort of thing?

Posted Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:33 am

michaelk

meat7gtk

7 Misc hard jerkbaits, and 1 Topwater with 3600 size plastic box - $15 or bo

Hey, got any more information on this lot? Brand, size, suspending/floating, shallow/deep diving jerkbaits, that sort of thing?

Sorry this lot has changed a bit. I forgot to edit it. Now it consists of 4 shallow suspending jerkbaits( I think 2 Smithwick, 1 Storm, 1 unknown) and 5 Deep Diver Crankbait(Bass Pro bargain Bin Specials - Never Used)

Posted Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:56 am

angler21

I couldn't agree more!!! It seems like everytime I'm in a store that sells fishing lures, I "need" something lol. Case in point- I told myself this year I would fish more crank baits and I've already purchased 6 of them- I'll be lucky to fish each of them for two hours in the water this season.

Meat - If I needed any of the baits you listed I would buy them in a second, but I don't have room at the moment. Fellow anglers these are some awesome deals, jump on it!

Keep us posted how you make out with the cranks. I sold all mine a couple years ago but i stil have the urge to try em again. ha ha go figure.

Posted Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Absolutely, will do - itching to get out and try them but there is still too much ice in the worcester area. I see so many fishing shows that produce big bass with crank baits and also read they're a good cold water bait...any reason you took them out of your arsenal?

Posted Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Mostly not patient enough to learn how to use them properly. I'd go out and try them and find myself itching to throw something else that i had confidence in. So i tried to minimize the tackle i had so i would be forced to concentrate on some other lures that i wanted to get better at. Not that it worked. Ha
Thinking about a swim-bait this year?

Posted Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:03 am

I agree it's always the 80/20 rule- I use 20% of my baits 80% of the time, confidence is everything.

Big Swimbait lures are deadly for big bass- I find success throwing them on calm nights...big bass lurk and there is nothing like getting a strike on a 7-10 inch swimbait! Good luck

Posted Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:40 pm

That sounds good! I want to try some night fishing this year too!

Posted Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links