Yea I haven't seen one or caught a big blue this year!!
Only snappers and a lot of snappers!!!!!

Posted Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Still hitting them... I think Bloo may be right about the season going for another month!

Posted Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:34 am

yea i also think we are in for another month!!! id love to be catchin stripers on thanksgiving!

Posted Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:32 am

I remember seeing an onthewater report a couple days ago that said some guy pulled the 50 from Revere Beach on a plug... They had a picture and it appeared to be daytime...

I've fished that spot with success, but have been skunked more times than not... It seems so random. You fan cast the whole Point of Pines area praying. There is almost no structure from shore and the spot I really want to be is a private beach!

Posted Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:17 am

remember the 50 caught last year mid october in marshfield/duxbury area! iv fishedf that spot! caught one of my biggest bass there! and theres always fish big and small!

that same angler caught another monster on a stretch of beach thats all sand

i think they are crusing south and met the anglers hook!!!

Posted Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:45 am

Well... It seems like they are gone from where I'm usually going. I think the snow today was the last nail.

I'm getting ready to pack all my surf gear for the winter... Unless one of you guys can clue me in! I'll chase them down to RI/CT/NY if someone was to tell me that they have a good plugging spot!

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:36 am

catch the ferry to block island! or montauck!

fishinng into december

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 am

I wish I had a few days to get away. I hear they are doing well in RI still...

Posted Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:53 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links