Signal boost! We've got less than a month before I do the random pairings for the Knockout Series. I expect a lot of people to wait till the last minute to pay, so if you want a guaranteed spot, don't wait. Once the field is full, that's it. =)

Posted Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:12 pm

Bump!

If anyone plans to fish the Knockout Series, the deadline for payment is just two weeks away. This is first come, first served. Once we hit 32 anglers, the field is full. So if you're planning on competing get your money to me ASAP.

See the pinned post on the group page for payment info and everything else, especially if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Haha. Or just scroll through my updates in this thread. =)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/makayakbassinkoseries

Posted Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Lets get some more guys and gals signed up for this,sounds like a lot of fun and the Head to Head format is a good way to get to know some fellow kayak anglers.

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:45 pm

Nine paid and a lot more promises. Let's get this one to 32.

If anyone knows someone with a kayak and thinks they might be interested, please share this with them. Seems that most of the members of this site go into hibernation in the winter.

Posted Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:06 pm

I posted another site to see if anyone is interested.

We need a few 60* days to "spring" people into action!

I'm still drilling ice, but looked forward to this, I can only think the mild winter is going to help the open water season this year.

Posted Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:24 pm

chrisfishd

I posted another site to see if anyone is interested.

We need a few 60* days to "spring" people into action!

I'm still drilling ice, but looked forward to this, I can only think the mild winter is going to help the open water season this year.

People are already fishing tournaments. I'm heading out in the yak for the first time this year next Tuesday.

Anyway, thanks, bud!

Posted Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:41 pm

Date and location change for the season opener (see first post). There will be another date change coming, either to the Neponset Res tournament or the one at Dudley Pond. After that, all dates/locations should be locked in for the year. Very Happy

Posted Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:29 am

A little over a week before the Knockout Series deadline. We'll go with 16 anglers if I don't see a serious increase in payments. We can't do this on promises, unfortunately. =(

Posted Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:28 am

Okay, we're going with 16 for the Knockout Series. With just seven days left, there's no way we'll get to 32. Or it seems that way, so I'm cutting the field in half. We'll reach 16, so if you plan on participating, get your payment to me ASAP.

I've also updated the tournament schedule (see first post). The schedule is now final. =)

Posted Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:43 am

We need four more. Anyone?

Posted Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:27 pm

Three more.

Posted Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:44 am

Unfortunately at the last minute we had some people back out of the Knockout Series, so now we're once again back to needing three anglers.

Anyone interested?

Posted Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:50 am

Trying a new tactic here. Haha.

Posted Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Looking for two more!

Posted Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:34 am

haha nice try! free pats. thats funny!

Posted Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links