- partly cloudy/sunny
- water temp 60°

I have a good feeling about this... Go Fish

pictures to come later?

if I crash & burn, I'll say so... *crosses fingers*

Posted Sat May 01, 2010 6:50 am

Go get 'em Tony!

Posted Sat May 01, 2010 11:25 am

well, I tried but got no bass... in fact, I only got ONE strike all morning and that was on a topwater frog, but I didn't hook up... Mad

but then I ended up catching a few crappies, so it was still an enjoyable outing in BEAUTIFUL weather.

(crappie post & pics here)

Posted Sat May 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Sat. I went with my son too Pocksa Pond and Lake Rico no bite's
Today went out with my son to cast a few between shower's in Taunton and got a nice 3lb bass on a pink worm.

Posted Tue May 04, 2010 9:05 pm

where'd you catch the bass? Lake Sabbatia? That's where I got those crappies.

Today I caught a suicidal pickerel. LOL

Posted Tue May 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Yes Lake Sabbatia an not off from Bay St. It was on the other side of the lake.

Posted Wed May 05, 2010 7:34 pm

inkslinger

Yes Lake Sabbatia an not off from Bay St. It was on the other side of the lake.

I used to live 5 minutes from the lake, but I live in Middleboro now... and live 5 minutes from another lake! LOL

Posted Wed May 05, 2010 10:12 pm

I take a right at where rt 28 and rt 105 meet in Middleboro an go around the lake an take the first left ,road called Long Pond rd, about 2mile you can fish on both sides of the road for about .5mile long. Plan on fishing there more this year!

Posted Thu May 06, 2010 12:06 pm

inkslinger

I take a right at where rt 28 and rt 105 meet in Middleboro an go around the lake an take the first left ,road called Long Pond rd, about 2mile you can fish on both sides of the road for about .5mile long. Plan on fishing there more this year!

yup, that's where I was fishing at... Pocksha on one side and Great Quitticas on the other... down at the end where it curves around and starts to go up the hill, that's where I got some pickerel and a bass.

It sure would be nice to be able to get to the upper ends of these ponds - that's where the spawning action is mostly occurring... but there's just no way with the regulations there. Crying or Very sad Man, with zero fishing pressure on 99% of the water, I'll bet there are some HUGE fish in there.

Posted Thu May 06, 2010 6:43 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links