I love the ice!!!!!!!! Can't wait and yes I hope Santa comes early!

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:52 pm

angler21

I might have to try this ice thing

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:56 pm

sinista

angler21

I might have to try this ice thing

Neil you can use a jig while ice fishing, might be a little different than you are used too.

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 pm

You can grill out on the ice, play golf on the ice and catch some lunkers on the ice....the best of many worlds!

I highly recommend it!

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:27 pm

The only ice I want to see is in my glass! No thanks Jeff, you can keep all the ice to yourself!

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:39 pm

You can work on your Vertical Jigging and the wind won't blow you away from your hole.. hahahahaha

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:28 pm

sinista

bassturds

jwall046

She's ready to go!
We just got to get Neil out there with a flipping stick.
He can do some Olympic flipping into a 8" hole from 90'

Ice flipping nice. And that's an Olympic sport? Laughing

Can't wait to get on some ice this year

I invented Olympic Flipping, it takes place when you fish with someone who SITS ON THE BOW SEAT (who the hell sits down on a Bass Boat!) and stays in the middle of the channel or pond draaaaaaaaaaaaaaging a Carolina Rig around about 75 feet away from the cover you want to flip, so you gotta really huck it out there underhand to reach the shore, its not easy but its doable!

I was always told that a real fisherman will never sit. Hahaha we should all have a big get together on the ice this winter do a little cooking and itd be nice to shoot the s*** with all you guys like at the cookout. (ill bring the ribs! Haha)

Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:15 am

pocketfisherman

The only ice I want to see is in my glass! No thanks Jeff, you can keep all the ice to yourself!

I'll get you out there Roger....bring the glass with ice in it and I'll make sure you always have whiskey in it to keep you warm!

Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:31 am

There must be a ice outing in the works on BOOOONE Laughing

I'd have one near me but only muskybigfish would come
Maybe Neil too

Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:08 am

Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:11 am

The only place i want to see ice this winter is on the BOSTON GARDEN floor!!!

LETS GO BRUINS!!!!!!!

Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Hey JWALL, I will go anywhere that you want!!!!! My mission this winter is a BIG TIGER!!!!! It will make a great Tattoo..

Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:53 pm

muskiebigfish

Hey JWALL, I will go anywhere that you want!!!!! My mission this winter is a BIG TIGER!!!!! It will make a great Tattoo..

Sweet! I have vacation time Cool
I want to break th3 36" mark with a pike. 40"+ be nice

Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:21 pm

We both KNOW where they are!!! RRRRRRRRRRRR hahahahaha And that Baby would go right back in the hole, after all the Pics and stuff hahahahahaha

Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:28 pm

muskiebigfish

We both KNOW where they are!!! RRRRRRRRRRRR hahahahaha And that Baby would go right back in the hole, after all the Pics and stuff hahahahahaha

Going to have to get you boys out to Lake Cochituate. Lot of different type of fish to catch in there. Some biguns too!

Posted Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:33 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links