I found it!! hahahahahaha The shinny stuff in the Back is ICE. Not safe yet but it a start hahahahahahah Crystal Park Pond in Worc. across from Clark Univ. Won't be long now... hahahahahahahahaa Jwall, get that auger ready my man

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:10 pm

muskiebigfish

I found it!! hahahahahaha The shinny stuff in the Back is ICE. Not safe yet but it a start hahahahahahah Crystal Park Pond in Worc. across from Clark Univ. Won't be long now... hahahahahahahahaa Jwall, get that auger ready my man

DAM YOU ALL! Im going to rent a tractor trailer full of bullet heaters and set them up on the shore line of every pond!!!!!! NO ICE!!! lmao

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:36 pm

She's ready to go!
We just got to get Neil out there with a flipping stick.
He can do some Olympic flipping into a 8" hole from 90'

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:06 pm

jwall046

She's ready to go!

Ice flipping nice. And that's an Olympic sport? Laughing

Can't wait to get on some ice this year

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Neil must be a closet Ice Fisherman, It's ok you can come out now hahahahaha I'm sure the Bog will be calling soon!!!!!

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Not so fast Exclamation Laughing 60 degrees starting Sun. into the beginning of next week Exclamation

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 pm

60 starting Sunday? my weather shows low 50's still not good at all. Yes you are so right, but we can dream can't we hahahahaha

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:38 pm

with the draw down of indian lake i found ice today on y lunch break some small ice forming around the edge. I was a little shocked but its a good sign

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:04 pm

I'm thinking we can coax Sinista on the hard water once Rolling Eyes

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Ill be happy with ice in December down in On the south shore.

Gota love pulling big bass through the hole on a 28" rod or pulling it by hand

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Last year was the first year in 3 years that we didn't fish on the ICE before Xmass. Let's all ask Santa nicely for ICE this Xmass

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:09 pm

I've never been on ice before Xmas.
Well it's already snowing for some of you lucky guys. Maybe that's a sign of things to come.

Is black ice as good as people out west say it is? The ice I've been on is always covered in snow or white with frozen snow

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:13 am

Black ICE is like cement, plus you can see into the weeds in shallow water and watch them Giants fight on their way to the hole, sometimes it's alittle spooookie hahahahahaha

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:29 am

That's pretty cool. I've seen a YouTube video where a guy caught a monster tiger Muskie out in central MA through the ice. You could see it cuz it was black ice.
2 years ago I might been able to go on a pond on the south shore December 3rd. My buddy walked half way out .

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:43 pm

bassturds

jwall046

She's ready to go!

Ice flipping nice. And that's an Olympic sport? Laughing

Can't wait to get on some ice this year

I invented Olympic Flipping, it takes place when you fish with someone who SITS ON THE BOW SEAT (who the hell sits down on a Bass Boat!) and stays in the middle of the channel or pond draaaaaaaaaaaaaaging a Carolina Rig around about 75 feet away from the cover you want to flip, so you gotta really huck it out there underhand to reach the shore, its not easy but its doable!

Posted Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links