Sounds good boys.

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:51 am

Unable to get out for this one. Good luck to all!

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:18 am

Looking to fill five more spots.

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:34 am

Completely forgot Ill be flying out to Baltimore Saturday morning for the sox series...

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:39 am

Bobby, My wife and I were debating on going down there next week for the same reason. My birthday is the 19th and we've gone every year when the sox are at home that week as a gift to me. Since they were in Baltimore this year, we were thinking about it. My brother lives not too far from there, so we were going to visit him as well. After thinking about it though, it is more of a hassle and we can spend the money on more practical things, like more fishing gear for me Very Happy . Have fun while your there man!

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:25 pm

pocketfisherman

Bobby, My wife and I were debating on going down there next week for the same reason. My birthday is the 19th and we've gone every year when the sox are at home that week as a gift to me. Since they were in Baltimore this year, we were thinking about it. My brother lives not too far from there, so we were going to visit him as well. After thinking about it though, it is more of a hassle and we can spend the money on more practical things, like more fishing gear for me Very Happy . Have fun while your there man!

Thanks Rog, never been. My girlfriends best friend lives in the city so we are staying with her while we are down for a few days, been looking forward to it.

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:29 pm

That's a great trip Bobby. You're going to love that stadium. Not like our outdated park. If you're in right field there, you're actually looking at the infield, and don't have a sore neck by the 5th inning. Great scenery too

Posted Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:50 pm

I've been to Camden Yards a couple time and it is indeed a fine ball park, modeled on Fenway but with all the modern trappings and none of the annoying ancient ones. There are an amazing number of Red Sox fans in Baltimore. I was sitting in a restaurant across from the stadium a couple years ago. The Sox were in town and the game had gone to extra innings. When the gates opened to let the crowd out I couldn't believe how many were wearing Red Sox jerseys. Hope the weather holds for you, have fun and Go Sox!

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:19 am

So I certainly am not a fan of wearing my pfd, but with all this rain we got and are expected to get before Saturday water levels are sky high and moving quite swiftly. I may have to swallow my pride and wear the life jacket for this event...perhaps you all should too.

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:49 am

At least Saturday is shaping up to be dry and sunny.

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:13 am

Listen Mike, just because you won last week doesn't mean you can start bossing us around!

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:23 am

pmar20

Listen Mike, just because you won last week doesn't mean you can start bossing us around!

Dammit all this time I thought with victory came power

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:43 am

It didn't register with me last week but I went back and looked at the (sorry) results and realized that we had four people in the money last tourney. Don't remember that happening before. Usually lunker lands with one of the top places.

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:22 pm

To fish this one or sleep in on Father's day?

That is the question.

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:13 pm

So the wife won't give you both, huh? Sleeping in is overrated anyway Very Happy

Posted Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links