Three days to go until the tourney. Five spots still open. Where are my yakers and canoers?

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:08 am

here's a question for you...can it be ANY type of boat as long as it's human powered? could i potentially fish these out of my jonboat but just row with oars lol

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:22 am

That's right Sam. Beaver Fever without the trolling motor:)

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Im gonna have to step out my truck s*** the bed dont know if ill be able to fix it this time Sad i have had the worst luck this yr it makes me wanna just sell my gear

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:01 pm

Sorry to hear that Rob. Hope to see you at some of the future tournaments.

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Wish Will and I could make it, but I have some other matters to attend to. I'm Jonesing for a fishing outing really bad and have been too busy of late. Need to make time!

Posted Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Only two days left and still some spots open. Saturday's shaping up to be a beautiful day for fishing.

Posted Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:04 am

Hey guys, I'm obviously concerned about the condition of the Sudbury River for tomorrow's tournament. I propose that we change the venue to A1/Stump for tomorrow. Please confirm in this thread.

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:43 am

John I agree - not a bad idea to change it to A-1. I drive over the Charles every day and it's the highest and fastest I've ever seen it. I'm still in for tomorrow

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:36 am

nice i may have top join sometime. and last i heard, the concord / sud. was 3-4' higher than normal...

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:09 am

Great decision. Fairhaven can be tough under normal conditions, but when it's high like this, 1 bass might have won the tournament.

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:45 am

Turns out I can fish tomorrow so I'm in!

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:45 am

I was gonna go there in my Jon boat tomorrow. Oh well

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:15 pm

erikl028

I was gonna go there in my Jon boat tomorrow. Oh well

Eric, I wasn't going to say anything but since you did, so was I. I understand though, we have to keep our yaker brothers and sisters safe, so this is absolutely the right move for them. I'll try out A1 some other time. Good luck tomorrow guys!

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:12 pm

If you guys want to ditch your trolling motors you are welcome to join us Very Happy

Posted Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:50 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links