tomp

So, does "a weedy mess" mean weed choked to the surface everywhere or is there some open water between weeds and the surface? Consider this question my pre-fishing!

Joe posted some photos on the Fishbrain app yesterday. Looks like there's some open water out there.

Posted Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:42 am

Shorelines all pads but rest of Pond is isolated pads,hydrilla n grass, I wouldn't call it open water but its not choked off either.

Posted Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:35 am

I'm out... Plans changed and I have no one to watch my boys, sorry.

Posted Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:51 pm

We have room for more yaks, Good pond, Good guys= Good Time

Posted Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:01 am

Thanks for the intel, guys. Also, thanks to those for posting that you're out.

So, we're at 10 right now which is fine but there's room for more. So I'll throw down a challenge. I know there are guys who follow and comment on these tourneys, fish out of a yak, and have never fished one or haven't fished one in a while. Come on down and show us what you got!

Posted Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:14 pm

tomp

Thanks for the intel, guys. Also, thanks to those for posting that you're out.

So, we're at 10 right now which is fine but there's room for more. So I'll throw down a challenge. I know there are guys who follow and comment on these tourneys, fish out of a yak, and have never fished one or haven't fished one in a while. Come on down and show us what you got!

I got a bunch of buddies that would show. I'll ask them and get back to you.

Posted Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:19 pm

I'm late, but in!

Last tourney before I move to Thailand in 3 weeks... Have to make it a good one.

Posted Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:34 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links