Ok im in for 2

Posted Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Me and my father are in

Posted Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:08 pm

I can confirm one thing after being there this morning... lowwwww water. Also fried my trolling motor and paddled my boat across the lake against the wind for 40 minutes... smh

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:25 am

I've had to do the same thing with my cartop boat after breaking the shear pin and not having a replacement. Not fun!

Hopefully we'll get some rain over the next few days to bring up the water level.

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Sounds like we're getting 2+ inches of rain, sure hope they're right!!!

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Hopefully!... one of the big rocks was down about 4 feet

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Im in for 2

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:33 am

I'm going along with expanding the field to unprecedented size for these tourneys during my tenure mainly due to the size of the place and parking. This is even without the ever dependable kenwood and pops! Hope it all works out!

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:00 am

You can make the Shayno18 -1 me if you want to, that's me. Thanks

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:53 am

Tom,

Joe and a friend want in. That'd make 19, but the Nip is big enough. =)

(Joe is out of the country right now and has poor Internet connection. That's why am posting for him. I am not his b****! Haha.)

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:50 pm

I wouldn't go too high 20 kayaks is a lot... the nip isnt thatttttt big

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Agreed. I'm going to put the cap at 20 and take alternates after that. That leaves room for 1 more at the moment. Anyone who finds they can't make it, please post to say you're out.

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:24 pm

Excellent!!! Let's hope the winds tomorrow aren't what they are today!

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:17 am

I plan to be there before 6:00 tomorrow and ready to check everyone in starting at 6:00. Please come find me at my car. I have a tan Honda Pilot. Just want to be efficient with check in since it's a bigger crown than I'm used to. We want to launch by 6:30. Anyone who shows after that will need to find me on the water to pay entry fee. I have a green and yellow kayak.

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:49 am

tomp

I plan to be there before 6:00 tomorrow and ready to check everyone in starting at 6:00. Please come find me at my car. I have a tan Honda Pilot. Just want to be efficient with check in since it's a bigger crown than I'm used to. We want to launch by 6:30. Anyone who shows after that will need to find me on the water to pay entry fee. I have a green and yellow kayak.

There's not many single vehicle parking spots there we should save 1 for Tom,it'll be good space for him to set up check in. We should also double park in the Truck/Trailer spaces so we don't take up the whole parking lot.

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:06 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links