jake_chiasson45

Grayrider16 16 were u fishing on Billerica street?

Billerica street ends right at the bridge. You go up and cross the bridge to the other side. On the right immediately after the bridge you can climb down the embankment and set up on that bend downstream of the bridge. It's a good spot for carp, maybe 30-40 feet away from shore.

Posted Tue May 19, 2015 9:33 am

Ok thanks a lot I'll definitely try that spot

Posted Tue May 19, 2015 1:49 pm

I was looking on Google earth and it looks like Billerica street turns into Denton street. is that the wrong way or is that the right direction?

Posted Tue May 19, 2015 2:07 pm

jake_chiasson45

I was looking on Google earth and it looks like Billerica street turns into Denton street. is that the wrong way or is that the right direction?

It used to be a two way street. You can park at the corner there alongside the road. You can't miss the bridge, it's right there.

Posted Tue May 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Sorry for all the questions grayrider16 but is there good bass fishing in this spot or mostly just carp

Posted Wed May 20, 2015 4:49 pm

jake_chiasson45

Sorry for all the questions grayrider16 but is there good bass fishing in this spot or mostly just carp

Close to the bridge is best for carp, but a path near the power station gets you to this cool back cove that has bass and pike.

Posted Wed May 20, 2015 5:24 pm

Grayrider16 where is the power station. Is it somewhere on Billerica street?

Posted Wed May 20, 2015 8:36 pm

jake_chiasson45

Grayrider16 where is the power station. Is it somewhere on Billerica street?

Ugh! I meant power lines, sorry. Man, just look at a Google Earth map and you can see what I am saying, cove at top left of Earth map.

Posted Wed May 20, 2015 9:34 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links