My main chair is broken so i had to adapt. I cut up an old sock, covered my siderail then wrapped my fishing rod up with duct tape, really iffy so i wrapped a 10 lb. weight around it all afterwards. Steep incline so i used a 2 by 8 underneath a piece of plywood to get some kind of tilt for casting. I could not just go for little fish, i had to see if it would hold up to a double digit fish LOL. The 1st run worked good and i got a nice low teen.

Next fish however really beared down on me and my reel dug in my leg so bad i could not reel, had a little assist by my friend holding it up a little while i battled it in. Need to tweak the setup but yeah it's doable at least. So i got out, enjoyed the weather and caught a few fish in a 3 hour trip.
Both commons were caught on pineapple boilies.

Posted Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:05 pm

When there's a will there's a way Great carp

Posted Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 am

I got 3 commons in Weston recently, an 8, 10 and a 15. Look at the tail on the 15 and yes i am still in the manual chair, day 54. :rolleyes: Hopefully next week i can fish a venue with bigger fish in the electric chair just in time for high temps in the 40's :rolleyes:

Posted Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Thats Awesome! Great Work!

Posted Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:59 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links