I just want to express how much Charlie more sucks the hairs off my nut sack.

Posted Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:52 pm

fishermanmike

I just want to express how much Charlie more sucks the hairs off my nut sack.

Hahahaha

Posted Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:59 pm

He's pretty much the worst, Kent Hrbek's show in Minnesota is far superior Wink

Posted Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:26 pm

He drives me crazy!
BUT, I saw a show this past weekend fishing Lake Winnipesaukee N.H. with Bobby Orr and Charlie Moore, Bobby said he was a "Great Fisherman". They caught a lot of smallies, (most very small). The people that they stayed with treated them fantasticly. They were great hosts and thrilled to be with Bobby Orr...

Last edited by johnyak on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posted Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:54 pm

He could definitely be part of the "Arrogant Angler" team, but I like him still.

Posted Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:46 pm

He can be annoying but obviously what he does works for him, he is raking it in. I know three guys who have been on his shows and they all were treated great. Our very own Johnybags has been on the show. I dont think he claims to be a great fisherman either.

Posted Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:57 pm

I like him. I shoulda did what he did

Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:57 am

I could definitely see you being Charlie Moore. Mostly because he likes spinnerbaits and wacky rigs.

Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:07 am

My two favorites

Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:10 am

Pretty sure if you google worst fishing show Charlie Moore comes up.

Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:23 am

thelucky

Pretty sure if you google worst fishing show Charlie Moore comes up.

AGREE!!

Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:26 am

I see his show as more about interviewing or hanging out with celebrities in an unconventional setting. You don't watch Charlie Moore to learn how to fish. He's a love em or hate him kind of guy. I understand. My first thought when I saw this thread was what's the point? Did you just meet him and he was a dick? Did you see something on tv you didn't like? I was hoping for some substance. I know so many guys here that'd out fish him every day. I'm on the phone with aubachaun hardware now.

Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:31 am

shawneramone

I understand. My first thought when I saw this thread was what's the point? Did you just meet him and he was a dick? Did you see something on tv you didn't like? I was hoping for some substance. I know so many guys here that'd out fish him every day. I'm on the phone with aubachaun hardware now.

I'll add a little dock talk to this. I have a friend who guides in Florida, and Charlie Moore's people contacted him about doing a Peacock bass show a while back. The producers told him is that if he fishes then he has to let Charlie catch more fish than him. My friend has done a bunch of tv and never heard of such a silly request. Ended up not doing the show.

The same guy took a famous Boston hockey player on a guided tour in Florida. He wanted to post the pictures of the hockey player to his website, which would have been great for business. Apparently this hockey player did a show with Charlie and wouldn't let him post the pictures. Apparently the hockey player said that Charlie's people wouldn't want him to be seen on another fishing site or something to that extend.

These are just two things that I heard, I have no idea if he is a bad person. I have heard horror stories about other people who have their own shows.

Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:51 am

Sometimes our people get out of control with their stupid requests. I recently had to fire an assistant for contacting maff and requesting them to take down all pics of fish bigger than the onesi have posted .

Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:56 am

Sorry you cant post my pictures, Charlies people would not like it. I was on his show once. Give me a break.

I know a guy Jay, he lives in Connecticut, he took Charlie out in February for hold over stripers. he destroyed Charlie like 50 fish to 4. It all aired on tv. You guys just believe everything you hear.

Like Shawn said, Its not a fishing show, Its about the people on it and being outdoors.

Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:15 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links