Ill agree he can be a little douchie, or come off cocky at times. I like that he is a New England guy who worked hard, and hustled his ass off to get where he is. Good for him.

Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:26 pm

I personally think he's a riot, I think his arrogance is all satire and not whole hearted, but that's just my opinion. I've been watching him ever since his show first came on the air. Definitely not a Shaw Grigsby, Bill Dance, or KVD... but he's entertaining, loves the outdoors and clearly doesn't care what anyone thinks. That's a cool guy in my book.

Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:06 pm

meat7gtk

Ill agree he can be a little douchie, or come off cocky at times. I like that he is a New England guy who worked hard, and hustled his ass off to get where he is. Good for him.

I feel the same way, good for him!

Posted Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:18 pm

i've never heard anything bad about him. i'll watch if it's on and there's nothing else. mostly for the entertainment.

Posted Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:46 am

samf

I could definitely see you being Charlie Moore. Mostly because he likes spinnerbaits and wacky rigs.

Shawn "Spanky" White

Posted Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:38 am

I heard that his dad was a big wig and got him "started" in tv. Not sure how true that is. I think hes a goof but I'll give him credit for a long run on tv. he must get ratings, etc

Posted Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:11 pm

I have meet Charlie several times in none fishing related events, he has even spoken at an ABA banquet.

He is the same in real life as he is on TV. He talked about his love for fishing and how he like us all where mostly weekend anglers but the guy is a spaz.

He also was landscaper for a living before turning pro. NESN approached him for a local outdoors show.

I myself think the guy can be obnoxious but can't we all but I like him.
Look at all the people he has meet and fished or hunted with I
am a little envious myself. Local guy makes good.

People love to trash people who have made it you can't believe everything you hear but I don't doubt some of it is true.

Tell me none of us would jump at the chance to be in his shoes!
Just me talking.

Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:42 am

I'm a big fan of his wife!

Posted Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:49 pm

ya I agree on that Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:59 pm

C'mon guys... Charlie is a celebrity. He happens to have made his mark with a fishing show. I used to let him bother me; wrote in to "Beat Charlie Moore" 100 times and was never selected, etc. I met him and his wife by chance when I lived on the Cape, and they were genuinely nice people. That being said, the show has to make $$$ and the network runs the show. If he is supposed to win the contest, the network will get someone to play ball with their rules. After I realized that, I find him amusing. I'd still like to challenge him though!

Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:31 pm

bigski14

C'mon guys... Charlie is a celebrity. He happens to have made his mark with a fishing show. I used to let him bother me; wrote in to "Beat Charlie Moore" 100 times and was never selected, etc. I met him and his wife by chance when I lived on the Cape, and they were genuinely nice people. That being said, the show has to make $$$ and the network runs the show. If he is supposed to win the contest, the network will get someone to play ball with their rules. After I realized that, I find him amusing. I'd still like to challenge him though!

well, just like most of us have the opinion that we dont like him, you have the right to think the opposite. after watching 5 mins of an episode at the gym a sunday morning, i instantly was like "WHAT A DOUCHE" and never watched again.

Posted Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:25 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links