Hi guys just wanted to introduce my self (jimmy-g) im new to your forum. I have a 90 hp merc 15 ft procraft. I like to travel to whearever they let me in. Ive fished lack pearl,lake cochituate,mirror lake,concord river,long pond in freetown,sabbatia and a few outhers I also use a kyack for the smaller ponds locally

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Hey hows it going welcome. Is that a dog fish in your profile pic if so where did you catch that and how big is that thing.

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:29 pm

hay cody. I got that on lake okchochobee in fla. I was with a guide and he said it was a pre historic mud fish.he also told me roland martin wanted to try to make them a tourny fish. o ya its a 7 lber

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Welcome to the site. great people willing to share their knowledge and fishing experiences. You can't find that everywhere!

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:45 pm

thanks j
basshunter62

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Welcome Aboard, enjoy the site!

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Basshunter62 welcome to MAFF the best fishing forum out there, if your into tournament action check out the MAFF Tournaments great group of guys and tons of fun

Ed

aka Happyhooker

Posted Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Welcome to MAFF Jimmy-G! Hopefully we'll see you at some of the tournaments this season...enjoy the site!

Posted Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:41 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links