So I discovered MAFish finder last year. I had just started fishing again after years away from it, and first time fishing on my own (I used to go only with my father as a kid), and needed tips. I seemed to only be getting little bites and was never able to land any fish.

After some searching I found this site. After reading many threads with tips, tricks, and even different baits and styles to use, I was able to have a great season last year, and was able to introduce the sport to my friend, who has now purchased his own rod/reel. We both ice fished for the first time this winter a few times (just couldn't wait till open water to feel our lines pull again) and had some fun there too. Learned a lot, again with the help of MAFish.

I figured it was as good a time as any to officially sign up for this site and introduce myself. With the ice beginning to melt, I am chomping at the bit to get my line in the water. I have used this site so much in the past year that I want to become involved in the community and continue to learn while sharing what I know too.

So hey guys. Hope everyone has there hooks sharpened and is ready for a great spring. Best of luck out there and tight lines.

Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:59 pm

welcome bro

Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:51 pm

Hope you have a great season,with lots of larrys

Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:05 pm

No more trolling for you. Welcome to the site

Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:08 pm

Welcome ...Good luck and tight lines ..

Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:11 pm

Welcome fellow North Shorer and glad to see you decided to stick around, despite the shenanigans, LOL!

Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:41 pm

Welcome! A north shore guy myself.

Posted Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Welcome aboard

Posted Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:17 am

Welcome I am also a North Shore guy!

Posted Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:12 am

welcome. a lot of good information on here.

Posted Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Welcome. Watch out for Stratos!!

Posted Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Welcome bud!

Posted Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Wow! Thank you all for the warm welcome

I hope I get to talk with and get to know some of you in the upcoming weeks and months.

Posted Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Welcome to MAFF buddy! Open water season is just about here......hell yeah!

Posted Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:22 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links