Kei Kounty will take a spot Rich.

Ain't no way I'm not making the "BIG O"

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:42 am

Smokecity

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 am

smokecity

Smokecity

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:55 am

That my friends, is a full field. I will take a couple alternate names in case a team or 2 has to drop out.

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:01 am

Smokecity

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:06 am

Looks like Team " GUT HOOK" didn't make the cut this time. I was hoping to bring all 20 rods with multiple colored Senko's on every rod and let them sit on the bottom for 8 hours and see if i can't pull in a limit..... For all of you in the tourney I wish it rains Bananas on all your boats..... Two thinigs i learned in life, a Beaver without a tail is a gopher..... The best pickle in the jar isn't the biggest, it's the the crunchiest, it's the first..... Let that kick around in your squash for a minute...

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:54 am

I tried to let that rattle around in my head but.... What in the hell is he talking about??

Do you want to be added as the 1st alternate incase someone has to back out?

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Something about a pickle and a beaver...

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:36 pm

I wouldn't be able to fish this T anyway.... Just thought i would post some non-sense for my own personal entertainment....

It's very simple a Beaver with out a tail is a Gopher.... That that was pretty cut and dry....

The best pickle in the jar, isn't the Biggest, it's the the crunchiest, it's the first.... Pretty cut and dy as well.... if that is too hard to conprehend for some.... I am sorry to have blown your minds!

Hit em hard boys and for the love of god don't let Stratos win agian!

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:48 pm

ALT 1

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:36 pm

I was entertained,lmfao.make sure your figure out if it's the beaver or the gohper before you use that pickle.

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:48 pm

My boat is gonna be docked at Oldham for the week my partner will be running the boat over to the ramp under gas power where we will switch out with the troller and I'll be at the check in with all our gear. Figured I needed to let you know so you didn't think we were moonlighting before the tourney haha. The car toppers are just electric motors only correct?

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:50 pm

kissmybass26

My boat is gonna be docked at Oldham for the week my partner will be running the boat over to the ramp under gas power where we will switch out with the troller and I'll be at the check in with all our gear. Figured I needed to let you know so you didn't think we were moonlighting before the tourney haha. The car toppers are just electric motors only correct?

Correct. You cannot even have a gas motor attached to the boat. The gas motor MUST come off

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Yea the motor will come off at the ramp its just an 8 hp.

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:22 pm

j-blu

Looks like Team " GUT HOOK" didn't make the cut this time. I was hoping to bring all 20 rods with multiple colored Senko's on every rod and let them sit on the bottom for 8 hours and see if i can't pull in a limit..... For all of you in the tourney I wish it rains Bananas on all your boats..... Two thinigs i learned in life, a Beaver without a tail is a gopher..... The best pickle in the jar isn't the biggest, it's the the crunchiest, it's the first..... Let that kick around in your squash for a minute...

Whatever your doing with pickles and beavers just make sure you wash your hands first.

Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:21 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links