I like the biggest pickle

Posted Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:41 am

shawneramone

I like the biggest pickle

Posted Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:30 am

The bite is on at Oldham landed a 5.2 and a few in the 2s hopefully it stays intact for sunday

Posted Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:25 pm

Crushing it

Posted Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:30 pm

While there is no rule against frothing. I hope no one in the tourney does that in the days before the tourney.

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:44 am

stratos1966

While there is no rule against frothing. I hope no one in the tourney does that in the days before the tourney.

What's frothing? Pitching a frog?

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:22 am

thelucky

stratos1966

What's frothing? Pitching a frog?

Frothing is when you beat (fish) the living crap out of the water in the days before a tourney. You beat it into a froth

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:58 am

I'd be more worried about the few guys who intentionally sabotage these events. They go the day before in multiple boats literally with just the intention of making the fishing bad the next day. Poor pathetic people, wish I had gas to burn that stupidly.

For those participating. If they think going and stinging everything that bites will help them. Let them do so.

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:08 pm

Ahh, the pre derby spot burn. Seems to be popular lately.

http://bassblaster.bassgold.com/champlain-spots-burned-dynamite-hookset-summer-docks-tip

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:23 pm

I'm not frothing if this is referring to me haha. By coincidence i ran into a friend who lives on Oldham and he offered me a spot on his dock so obviously I'm gonna go fishing and often at that seeing as the one thing that holds me back is lugging my boat around as I don't have trailer for my Jon. I mostly have just been trying new techniques and such rather than trying to hammer them. I guess it won't hurt to know where a nice 5 pounder likes to snack on perch come Sunday either.

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:19 pm

kissmybass26

I guess it won't hurt to know where a nice 5 pounder likes to snack on perch come Sunday either.

FYI. No live bait. Artificials only.

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:01 am

Damn! What am I gonna do with all my bobbers and my snoopy push button guess I'll have to bring my Penn 130s and drift some yamos. Very Happy I gotcha I have done a few of the big boat tourneys this summer I'm up to date on the rules.

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:19 am

Haha

Posted Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Sorry fellas got pull my name out. Gotta help my brother move.

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:01 am

Sorry you can't make it Bobby. Bassin147 is the next up. If he does not want it then there will be one spot open...... anyone?

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:05 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links