hatfield boat ramp is nice good area i live like 10 mins away from that. There might be some other traffic on the water cuz it is the CT river but pretty good fishing.

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:33 am

ok it's up to you guys wether or not you want big and small boats together or not. I will tell you after doing these for four years now. I have seen the cartoppers win more of these tournaments than the bigger boats. so honestly even field.

that being said this hatfield place, how many car spots and are there long spots for traillered boats? and how many could we fit?
is it a state run ramp, what is the actual name of the body of water I will look into it asap and get it rolling.

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:45 am

One place I've never seen a tourney at but is huge and has a 25 hp limit and a state launch that's always shut (assume you need a town person to open) is Watershops Pond in Springfield. There's also Otis res or Hamliton. Red Bridge in Ludlow/Wilbraham is good for big boats and small boats too.

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:10 am

Ok we need to make up are minds were we will fish so lets get this thing going

Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:44 pm

You pick the first one Ron, give me the name of the water the town and how many parking spots and I will put it together, I'm away the 19th. So maybe the following Sunday.

Posted Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:39 am

Johnny, who's gonna do this next year? There's no one around here willing to organize tourney's for other guys. It's gonna be a sad day when you hand over the clip board.

To the rest of the guys I'd say your being a little wishy washy. Someone should just step up and say we're having it here. All you need is to name the water and Johnny's on it! He gets it done.

Posted Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:44 am

Thank you shawn, Ken haskins is going to be handling it next season, we will be grabbing a beer or two to go over things soon.

Posted Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:46 am

To the rest of the guys I'd say your being a little wishy washy. Someone should just step up and say we're having it here. All you need is to name the water and Johnny's on it! He gets it done.[/quote

Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has them. I just don't remember asking for yours.

I am as green as can be here since joining the site about a week ago so forgive me If I am being wishy washy according to your definition. I simply saw a thread about someone wanting to have a tourny in WMass so I chimed in and said I would be down for one. Now there are a couple of guys putting some thoughts out there and it appears that it just might happen. I know I would like to fish a tourny out here, once a location and date is set.

Thanks again Johnny for helping out with this!

Posted Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:37 am

icehole37

To the rest of the guys I'd say your being a little wishy washy. Someone should just step up and say we're having it here. All you need is to name the water and Johnny's on it! He gets it done.[/quote

Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has them. I just don't remember asking for yours.

I am as green as can be here since joining the site about a week ago so forgive me If I am being wishy washy according to your definition. I simply saw a thread about someone wanting to have a tourny in WMass so I chimed in and said I would be down for one. Now there are a couple of guys putting some thoughts out there and it appears that it just might happen. I know I would like to fish a tourny out here, once a location and date is set.

Nothing personal man and a public forum is all about opinions and just by being here you asked for mine. I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm just pointing out that you seem to have enough interest to get a tourney going and a guy ready to set it up and all you need is for someone to say Hey Johnny, here's the place with this many spots...BAM. Done deal.

Posted Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:42 am

shawneramone

icehole37

Nothing personal man and a public forum is all about opinions and just by being here you asked for mine. I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm just pointing out that you seem to have enough interest to get a tourney going and a guy ready to set it up and all you need is for someone to say Hey Johnny, here's the place with this many spots...BAM. Done deal.

Thanks Emeril, I knew you werent trying to be a prick... it probably just comes natural for you. All kidding aside I am up for a tourny around here if one materializes and actually I don't care where or if it is big boat or cartopper. As long as I don't have any family or work obligations that weekend I am in. Hopefully everything will all pan out.

Posted Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:51 am

LOL emeril, bam

we'll get this going soon bud have no fear

Posted Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:08 pm

LOL My slow brain hadda think about that for a sec.

Posted Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:15 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links