I am Mike, my default pic speaks for itself. I shoot models, gives me lot's of free time

Posted Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:21 pm

I see some sore losers on here.

Posted Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:17 pm

Don't listen to them Sam. Your still ok in my book!

Posted Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:54 pm

Hi, I am Paul. Day job is repairing food equipment.. Fish mainly for trout. Goal is to be the first winner of the catch and release Fisherman of the year program.. Hoping to do it with all pins for just trout !!!

Posted Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi I am Jack a non boater, I know everybody hates non boaters Wink I used to fish with Sam F but kind a lost contact over this past year due to mostly my own physical issues.
I do own a 20ft runabout that I love to fish for strippers,cod, blues with. Looking to reconnect with some folks to do more bass fishing tourney's perhaps hook up with a boater and become a team I am also a member of ABA D36.

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:15 pm

Only assholes hate non-boaters. Smile

Posted Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:38 pm

shawneramone

I'm Mr. Awesome. Just ask Batman

I shoulda made this for you Shawn Very Happy
I made and gave to a buddy who thinks the same

Posted Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:13 am

He's impersonating awesome.

Posted Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:38 pm

jamesd

Mr awesome is out. Jamesd, you're in. You're practically neighbors anyways so it will work out well.

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:20 pm

samf

jamesd

Mr awesome is out. Jamesd, you're in. You're practically neighbors anyways so it will work out well.

Looks like I'll have to register the bass hunter and blow up some honey holes.

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Now now, can't we all just get along? Don't make me start putting some of you in the time out corner.

Posted Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:36 pm

shawneramone

samf

jamesd

This is all bad KArma for you Mr Awesome! Do you remember the time back in May when I broke the Shear Pin in my trolling motor and you had spare ones the size i needed and you wouldnt share one with me ? I only live 2 blocks away. I missed a tournament and a week of fishing.

Posted Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:12 am

jamesd

shawneramone

samf

jamesd

This is all bad KArma for you Mr Awesome! Do you remember the time back in May when I broke the Shear Pin in my trolling motor and you had spare ones the size i needed and you wouldnt share one with me ? I only live 2 blocks away. I missed a tournament and a week of fishing.

This sounds like fiction

Posted Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:01 am

I see this thread is a few weeks old, but I hope it's not totally dead. I'm new here and this looked like a good place to formally introduce myself.

I'm a recent biology graduate from UMass Amherst still living in the area. My passion is fish, and I'm applying to enter graduate school studying fish physiology for conservation purposes. I've always loved fish and fishing, but have never really been any good at it. I grew up as a kid in CT throwing random bait on random hooks and casting into random rivers and ponds. When I got lucky and caught anything there was nothing better. Now I'm a little older and a little wiser, and I'd love to learn whatever I can to fish a bit more intelligently. I'm particularly interested in fishing the shad run this upcoming spring, anadromous fish are somewhat my focus as a biologist.

Posted Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:27 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links