shawneramone

I'm Mr. Awesome. Just ask Batman

It's true. Shawn is awesome. He tells us all the time so it must be true?

Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:33 pm

Fished ALOT as a kid at a local small pond. Mostly bass, pan, picks, occassional cat,..but since I started taking my lil man fishing, and watching how exciting he gets..I'm like all about it lol. I want to catch fish i never caught before. I want to learn how to fly, tie, jig, wig, you get the idea. Lived on s shore my whole life, never dipped a pole in salt.....that is on my list....never caught trout......and I heard they are dee-licious lol

I plan on taking my son fishing alot in 2015- but more importantly, I plan on going fishing myself, or if I can find some pals.
I want a nice small boat ( like a jon). Anyone who has a cheap fishing boat give me a hollar.

thinsg I dont tolerate-
idiots-
disrespecting the fish, the earth etc
I also am not a fan of drinkers and smokers...the naughty kind of smokers. I prefer to get that all natural high from being secluded...enjoying the beauty and serenity of it all

Posted Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:39 am

stratos1966

shawneramone

I'm Mr. Awesome. Just ask Batman

It's true. Shawn is awesome. He tells us all the time so it must be true?

I'm Spartacus, & I'm back!!!

Posted Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:49 pm

My name's Sam.

I've been fishing for the past 3-4 years I think and fished a lot of MAFF big boat and cartopper tournaments in the past.

I hate Mr. Awesome and like Doritos, beating team Northshore and pounding Stratos' "honey holes."

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:41 pm

samf

My name's Sam.

I've been fishing for the past 3-4 years I think and fished a lot of MAFF big boat and cartopper tournaments in the past.

I hate Mr. Awesome and like Doritos, beating team Northshore and pounding Stratos' "honey holes."

I guess three out of four ain't bad?? Confused

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:06 pm

samf

My name's Sam.

Im shawneramone's net man.

I like Doritos, beating team Northshore and trying to find Stratos' "honey holes."

100% true

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 pm

lovingdaddy

Fished ALOT as a kid at a local small pond. Mostly bass, pan, picks, occassional cat,..but since I started taking my lil man fishing, and watching how exciting he gets..I'm like all about it lol. I want to catch fish i never caught before. I want to learn how to fly, tie, jig, wig, you get the idea. Lived on s shore my whole life, never dipped a pole in salt.....that is on my list....never caught trout......and I heard they are dee-licious lol

I plan on taking my son fishing alot in 2015- but more importantly, I plan on going fishing myself, or if I can find some pals.
I want a nice small boat ( like a jon). Anyone who has a cheap fishing boat give me a hollar.

thinsg I dont tolerate-
idiots-
disrespecting the fish, the earth etc
I also am not a fan of drinkers and smokers...the naughty kind of smokers. I prefer to get that all natural high from being secluded...enjoying the beauty and serenity of it all

you don't sound like your any fun at all , beauty and serenity , you sound like a tree hugging sissy

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:06 pm

dang

you don't sound like your any fun at all , beauty and serenity , you sound like a tree hugging sissy

Umm... I hope this is a joke?

If the man enjoys the beauty of the outdoors, you don't need to make a big deal of it. Be respectful, it's his opinion, not yours.

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:10 pm

teamtrout

dang

If the man enjoys the beauty of the outdoors, you don't need to make a big deal of it. Be respectful, it's his opinion, not yours.

I agree with teamtrout ! I hope its a joke also.

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:13 pm

jamesd

teamtrout

dang

I agree with teamtrout ! I hope its a joke also.

ya it's a joke , he's a freind of a freind, so sensitive . Everyone go back to knitting now.lol

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:24 pm

dang

ya it's a joke , he's a freind of a freind, so sensitive . Everyone go back to knitting now.lol

Glad to hear Very Happy Just didn't sound very good without knowing that.

Posted Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Fortunately I think everyone's joking around here.

Posted Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:08 am

Anytime samf is involved it's a joke. Thanks Sam

Posted Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:18 am

shawneramone

Anytime samf is involved it's a joke. Thanks Sam

Joking aside, Sam should be banned.

Posted Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:51 am

"Sam should be banned."

Posted Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:19 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links