I can't wait I plan on making a few more tournaments this summer between football and work. Thanks for the info

Posted Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:30 am

Is there room for one more, or is it capped at 10?

Posted Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:18 am

tastyramen

Is there room for one more, or is it capped at 10?

We are already at 12, so one more won't. With two ponds to choose from there's plenty of room. =)

Posted Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:27 am

In please

Posted Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Good Luck guys! Wish I could be at this one. I'll be watching for pictures of big Bass!

Posted Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:13 pm

Weather doesn't sound good for the early morning. Bring the rain gear. Also be sure you have your PFD in the yak with you. There is an EPO out of Hanson that is in that area frequently and he will check. Trust me, I know! Laughing $50 citation!

Posted Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:01 pm

don51

Weather doesn't sound good for the early morning. Bring the rain gear. Also be sure you have your PFD in the yak with you. There is an EPO out of Hanson that is in that area frequently and he will check. Trust me, I know! Laughing $50 citation!

Thanks Donny Downer,lol just kidding Smile a little rain would be nice but I don't think we're gonna get much if any at all but I'll take some early clouds!

See everyone in the a.m. Very Happy

Posted Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Donny Downer? Laughing Laughing

Posted Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Ugh. Sorry guys. Have work tommorow and can't get out of it. Gunna have to bail. Good luck to everyone

Posted Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:32 pm

chowda66

Ugh. Sorry guys. Have work tommorow and can't get out of it. Gunna have to bail. Good luck to everyone

You're young. Just quit. Laughing

Posted Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:40 pm

purpleturkey

don51

Thanks Donny Downer,lol just kidding Smile a little rain would be nice but I don't think we're gonna get much if any at all but I'll take some early clouds!

See everyone in the a.m. Very Happy

Yeah, the report changed. Weathermen are ridiculously overpaid. Yesterday it called for scattered thunderstorms, 50% chance of rain. Now it's saying partly cloudy, 20% chance of rain. Should be a good day.

Posted Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:41 pm

kenwood

chowda66

You're young. Just quit. Laughing

Lol. I wish. I'll be sure to clear my scedule long in advance for the next one

Posted Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:34 pm

The reports are saying 0% chance of rain now. I hope everyone's having a good time!

Posted Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:02 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links