the location info on this site says there is common carp there. The lower sections seem like they may be tidal, and any tidal water normally hold some large carp. If I were closer I would give it a shot.

Posted Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:14 pm

liam

frogman

Hey Liam, I live right around the corner from you in Rockland. I would love to hook up with you fro some carp fishing. Has anyone tried the Taunton River?

Hi,i have not tried the Taunton,are there carp in there?

I will probably head for lake quinsigamond again in a couple of weeks(tied up next weekend)
Seems there are some good fish to be had there as long as you don't mind putting the time in.

Just drop me a line when ya want.. I'm keen to put some more time in there as well. I'll work on keeping some feed going in over the next few.

Posted Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:50 am

blackstonecarp

liam

frogman

Hey Liam, I live right around the corner from you in Rockland. I would love to hook up with you fro some carp fishing. Has anyone tried the Taunton River?

Hi,i have not tried the Taunton,are there carp in there?

I will probably head for lake quinsigamond again in a couple of weeks(tied up next weekend)
Seems there are some good fish to be had there as long as you don't mind putting the time in.

Just drop me a line when ya want.. I'm keen to put some more time in there as well. I'll work on keeping some feed going in over the next few.

will do Eric

Posted Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:53 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links