HEY NEW TO THE SITE YOU GUYS OR GALS ICE FISH. LOOKIN FOR THIS WEEKEND. LOOKIN FOR PIKE OR TIGERS ANY SEC Very Happy RETS, TO WHERE TO GO

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:41 pm

Hey, this year will be my second year ice fishing. By far my favorite place to go is Heards Pond in Wayland. I haven't caught one yet but some monster pike come out of there.Did catch a 4 pound bass there last year though.

Posted Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:43 pm

cool thanks hope too see you there.

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:36 am

Lake Chauncy too
The best is Lake Champlain
lots of pike and you can use 15 traps each
see my trips

Posted Wed May 27, 2009 4:51 pm

yea i fished there last year for the first time took first place on most and biggest pike a great place.i sea you deep sea fish me too. Very Happy

Posted Fri May 29, 2009 7:11 am

Off the top of my head, I know they stock Spy Pond in Arlington and Lake Nip in Bridgewater with Tiger Muskee. I've never landed one but I'm hoping to get one this upcoming season, only 5 months away, believe it or not.

Last edited by bullshark on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:55 am

sweet i would like to get a tiger too.maybe ill see ya out there.

Posted Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:21 pm

I have not heard of any tigermuskies in spy pond for years. they used to stock fingerlings. Its possible they have since died out.

I could be wrong

Posted Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:40 pm

I don't recall how often they stock that pond but I think the last time it was stocked with tiger muskee was sometime around 2001, so there's a good chance they're in there.

One reliable source to consult would be Dick at Arlington Bait if you're ever in the area. He's at 84 Mass Ave. He knows all the local spots well.

Posted Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:41 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links